Chapter 9 (M)

Troy's POV

It was finally night time and still no sign of Issac. I know I'm not allowed to leave the room, but I wanted too. The only thing that was stopping me from leaving is the electronic lock. I was not going to let a dinky lock stand in the way of me and Issac so I started pressing a bunch of random numbers. Turns out, this was a 4 digit code. I first tried the same code as the bathroom, but it just flashed red.

I had to find out the hard way that when you get the code wrong, it starts ringing the alarm system. Sirens started blaring and the room started flashing red. Oh my god.

I tried to turn it off by clicking the pound sign, but the alarms kept blaring. I started to panic, pressing every single button. My heart rate rising, breathing heavily.

"Troy what's wrong!" I heard Issac on the other side of the door.

He stopped the alarm and opened the door. My heavy breathing subsided.

"What are you doing?" He said, stone faced.

"Where did you go?"

"I asked you first."

"And I asked you second." I tried imitating his dead expression, but I ended up dropping to the floor, breaking down in laughter. How could someone sound so emotionless?

"You think that's funny?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I..I..." I couldn't complete my sentence because I was practically wheezing for air. Issac picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed. I eventually calmed down.

"I went to go relieve some stress." He said out of nowhere. He laid on the bed with his arms placed behind his head.

"I was...I was lonely and bored so I wanted to find you." I mumbled,

"Hmm?" His hubris attitude was returning.

"Nothing!" I squeaked. He proceeded to get on top of me, dear god he was heavy. "Hey. Get...OFF!" I tried rolling around, but he had pinned me under him.

"Repeat what you just said." He smiled in amusement. "Then I'll get off."

"I didn't say anything! It was all a dream." I said jokingly. He applied some more pressure and pretty soon I was gasping for air. Wow he really wasn't going to let this go wasn't he. "Okay fine! Just get off of me!" I gasped for air as he rolled off me. I hate giving him what he wants. "I was bored so I wanted to see if you were around."

"That's not what you said." He crawled back on top of me.

"Well it's similar!" I'm not going to let him lay on me again so I jumped out of the bed, but was stopped when he grabbed my wrist.

"To think that I wasn't going to put your handcuffs on today." Pulling me back into the bed as he reached into one of the nightstand drawers

"Okay FINE! I was lonely and bored so I wanted to find you!" I squeaked. He seemed satisfied with the answer. As I was about to get up to brush my teeth, I felt Issac's arm wrap around me.

"So what do you think of me now?" He said while nuzzling my neck. "Damn you smell good. Just like me."

I scoffed. What did he expect me to smell like?

"I think you should get off me so I can brush my teeth." I tried to push him off, but it was futile.

"What's in it for me?" He whispered in a deep, attractive voice causing shivers to run down my spine. I could already feel my face turn red.

"For basic hygiene? I have to give you something just to brush my teeth?" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Who's bathroom are you using?" He said again in the deep voice.