32. Ships Set Sail

"Come on Pipes, just a little longer," Jason encouraged.

Piper groaned, but continued walking for what felt like hours.

"Where are we even going?!" she moaned.

Jason looked at her. He had been there for her everyday for two months, holding her as she wept, making her and Leo laugh, listening to them, and just...being there for them. Now they were his best mates, Piper a little more than that.

"I can't tell you that," he smiled.

Jason stretched out his hand to her, which she gladly took.

They walked in silence for another 20 minutes, hand in hand, finally stopping as a hot air balloon came into sight.

Piper turned to Jason with a confused look, but he just smiled.

Jason let go of her hand and jogged towards it.

"Coming?" he called back.

He procured a ladder from inside the wicker basket and ushered her into it.

Jason climbed up behind her and lit the tiny flame.

Within minutes, they were in the air.

Piper gasped when she saw the beautiful night sky.

This was the first time she came out into the open after her sister died. And the fact that Jason showed her stars, Silena's favorite constellation, the Zoë, meant the world to her.

"Piper," he began turning to her.

Piper gave him a peck on the cheek before he could continue.

He looked shocked, but continued, "Ever since I broke off my engagement with Reyna...my father has been urging me to find someone more fit to rule my kingdom than her. But there is no such person."

Piper gasped and tried to hide her tears, but Jason noticed them.

"I told him that though she's the right queen for the kingdom, you're the right person for me Piper McLean."

"Jason," she whispered, and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed her back, but soon pulled back, breaking the kiss.

Piper looked at him with a quizzical look on her face

"I choose you," he smiled.

She smiled. "I choose you too Jason Grace. Now get back here," she ordered, smashing her lips into his again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hazel was walking back to her room from Pipers room.

Annabeth and Reyna had just interrogated Piper into telling them the details of Jason's proposal, and Hazel had to admit, it was super cute.

She smiled, thinking of her friends. She hadn't expected to make many here, but she was glad she did. These girls were just the best. And Frank.

Hazel was strolling along the corridor, when she passed by his room. Frank Zhang's room. The door was ajar and the light switched on.

Strange. Frank always slept early, considering that he got up early to train.

Hazel peered inside the room, a little afraid she'd be caught.

Frank was standing in front of the mirror muttering to himself, as if practicing a speech.

"Hazel. You are the most beautiful girl I've met and the kindest. I love the way you smile and your eyes shine and and will you chose m..m..me ... me ?" Frank groaned and banged his head on the desk.

"Gosh I gotta do better than that..." he said to himself, unaware of the blushing Hazel outside his door, listening to everything she said.

Hazel was stunned. Frank loved her. He wanted to marry her.

She cleared her throat. "Frank?"

"Ha..Hazel !! What are you doing here ?" he stuttered.

"I love you," she said.

His face twisted in confusion and delight. "Oh my gods you heard all that ?!"

Hazel giggled and nodded. "And of course I choose you, and I'll choose you a hundred times over."

Frank grinned.

"Oh thank Gods! I was terrified you wouldn't. I choose you Hazel Levesque and I'm honoured you choose me," he said, moving closer to her.

Hazel ran to him and hugged him, burrying her  blushing face his in big chest. She'd been wanting to hug him since the first date, but was scared that he didn't feel the same way.

If Nico saw her hugging a boy, he would probably kill the boy.

"I love you," she muttered. She felt his heart beating crazily and his skin feel hot, she looked up to seek his as red  as a tomato. She giggled.

"Good night Frank," she whispered as she dashed out of the room, back to Annabeth's room

The girls looked at her confused.

"Hazel? I thought you were tired and were going to bed? What happened?" asked Reyna.

Hazel smiled and plopped down on the bed next to her, excitement rising in her again.

"You guys won't believe what just happened."

Stay tuned !!!  

-- S & D

Also! Don't forget to vote for the bonus chapter !!!! (Authors note + announcement)
The voting ends this week!!!

10 votes and 7 comments for the next chapter!!

Any suggestions ?

How's the chapter ?

Any predictions ?