15. Thankyou for the Wine

Malcolm ran back to his room. He had gotten an anonymous note telling him to be in one of the abandoned rooms at the Pallas at exactly 2 pm. And being the son of Athena, he obviously was curious.

He checked his watch, 2 pm on the dot.

The Screening had just gotten over and the Royals were given a spare 30 minutes to get ready for their dates, so he had 30 minutes to get some answers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malcolm entered the darkroom he was told to be in and saw two figures sitting. He couldn't make out their faces but could see that one of them was in a gown.

"Prince Malcolm! How nice of you to join us, please, sit down," a male voice said.

Malcolm felt two hands on his shoulders, guiding him towards an empty chair.

"I'll get right to the point. Give your kingdom up. To us," the male voice barked.

"What?! Why would I do that?" He exclaimed, getting up from his chair.

"Baby, because you value your life, maybe?" a new female voice said.

Wait is that.... a pair of hands grabbed Malcolm, pushing him back into his seat. He fought, but it wasn't enough. The male pushed him back onto the chair.

He was panting hard, his head lolled. "Why? Don't either of you have your own Kingdom?!"

"Have some refreshments, you must be exhausted," the female replied.

"That doesn't answer my question. And what makes you think I'll drink anything you give me !?"

"Figured it out, I see," the male said.

"I thought he would be. He seemed pretty dumb for a son of Athena." The annoyance in her voice was very evident.

"Malcolm," she said, turning her attention back to their victim. "We were just trying to be considerate of your needs. But by all means dear, my partner can do it."

"Now sit down and behave, unless you want your little sister.....hurt"

Malcom glared at the shadow in front of him and sat down, worried about what could happen to his baby sister.
"That's better" the female cooed
"Now, what do you do when someone offers you refreshments?" The male asked.

Malcom sighed, he would definitely regret this, but he would regret Annabeth getting hurt even more.
He took the glass from the figure in front of him "thank your for the wine" he said, before taking a sip.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned
          --- S & D