54. Forever and Always

Despite the chaos that was Sally's water breaking, Clarrise and Chris stepped forward.

Clarisse cleared her throat, looking embarrassed and happy at the same time, "I'm not very good with words. I'm terrible, really. But, I wanna say that I love you, Chris, much more than I can ever tell you. I could be able to show you, but maybe later." The smile on her face at that moment was exactly why some people were afraid of her. "You bring out the best in me and I don't know how I would have survived some things without you."

Chris Rodriguez smiled, "On our first date, I realised that I was already head over heels in love with you. With your fearsome gaze and your secretly kind heart. I..I...You're one of those people who make my day perfect just by being in it. I can't wait to be your husband."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo smiled at his bride and began his vows. "Calypso, I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me. Sometimes, I look at you you and wonder how I got so damn lucky. I don't think I tell you this often, verbally and not Morse code, but I love you so damn much Sunshine. It's my honour to be your husband, and yes, I will torture you everyday for the rest of our lives."

Calypso straightened her spine and looked at Leo, her eyes shining with love. "The day you crashed into the table on the first date, you crashed straight into my heart and have been stuck there ever since. You're not just my heart, you're my life. My everything and I love all the stupid antics you do. And, I just so happen to love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Katie began her vows, her eyes narrowed suspiciously as she watched a mischievous glint in Travis's eyes.

As if to confirm her suspicions, Rachel and Connor burst onto the stage dressed as...as....some sort of wedding fairies singing a Taylor Swift song on top of their lungs. They performed a little dance as well.

Katie laughed as the Priest, who seemed to be visibly losing his mind at these "barbaric hooligan children" and chased them off the stage.

Katie turned to face Travis once more, rolling her eyes in an exaggerated manner. "And this is exactly why it took us so long to get together," she laughed. "Travis, you drive me crazy, and somehow, you managed to make me fall for you along the way. You make me laugh like no other. You've changed me in the best way possible. As long as you're mine and I'm yours, the day will end well for me and the sun will shine the next day. I love you, my Prince. Being with you is my favourite place to be. I need you, because you make me laugh more than anyone else, and I'm the best me when I'm with you."

Travis grinned. "Katie, I find myself lucky to have met you because without you, I wouldn't have understood the meaning of love. You amaze me, not just with your crazy good looks, but you remind me that everything I would ever need is right in front of my eyes. Thank you for everything you've done for me, for all the times you stood by me unwavering though I didn't tell you how I feel about you, and how happy you made me by agreeing to be my wife. I love you, my Princess, and I cannot wait to annoy you forever."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Percy and Annabeth's turn now. The couple stood with their clothes still ruffled and damp, still slightly shivering from the breeze.

Percy stepped forward. He looked into her eyes and took her hands in his " Wise girl, the way you make me feel is hard to explain. You make me smile in a special kind of way. You make me fall deeper in love with you every day. The day...the day I thought I lost you, I realised that my life would be nothing without you, that I would be incomplete without you. If I had lost you, I'd have lost my best friend, my laughter, my joy, my everything. I just want you Annabeth. That's all. Your smile, jokes, mood and everything. I don't need the whole world to love me, just you. You are my world. You're the part of me I'll always need. When you put your arms around me, when I see your gray dazzling eyes, whenever I see you smile or hear you laugh, I know I'm home. I love you."