45. SUPER MESSED UP

Piper poured the purple liquid into a glass of wine, hoping that the colour dissolved seemlessly.
Once it did, she snuck back into the garden party.

"Hey Jason?" she asked once she found the blonde boy. Her heart constricted when she saw him. He was looking at her like she was a stranger.

"Can I talk to you?" she asked.

He looked around, and nodded. And together they went to a secluded corridor.

"Here" she said, offering him the glass of wine. He accepted.

"Er...so what did you want to say?" he asked, eyes briefly traveling to her hand where her engagement ring glittered. She hadn't the heart to take it off.

"Take a sip. This is gonna take a while" she motioned.

He raised his eyebrow slightly but didn't question it. He took a sip and then looked at her with expectant eyes.

She began telling him a random story from their time together, trying her hardest to ignore the look of guilt on his face.
She kept talking until he finished his wine.

"Piper..." he began.

But she cut him off, he " Jason, you see-" Piper gasped.

Jason crumpled to the floor, his eyes rolling back into his skull.
She screamed and flung herself onto him. No No NO NO.
She tried to shake him, wake him, call to him. But he didn't move. She couldn't feel his pulse.

Piper sobbed. Holding Jason's head in her lap. He seemed lifeless. He didn't move. His chest didn't rise and fall.

What had she done ?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN

QUE THE HATE COMMENTS

Stay tuned!!

6 Comments and 7 votes for the next chapter !!!

----- S& D