35. Sandwich ?

Jason woke up on a plane, not sure where he was going, holding hands with a girl he didn't know. That wasn't exactly the rotten part, she was cute.

She laughed as she squeezed his hand, "Jasonn Grace is finally awake".

"Um....do I know you?", Jason replied, looking utterly confused.

"Jason?" , she asked.

" There's been a mistake. I'm not supposed to be here".

A head popped up in front of their seat. "Yeah right. I didn't wear that gown. Piper didn't steal a BMW".

The girl blushed. " Leo!! I didn't steal that car".

" What was your stor....?"

" Hang on guys. I don't know you. Either of you", Jason interrupted. He cracked a smile, unable to hold it back longer.

Unfortunately, Piper noticed.

" Jokes over Jason", Piper laughed.

" Jason !!!" Leo pouted. " I told you you aren't that great an actor".

"Shut up , Leo. It did work though", Jason protested.

"Yes for like two minutes", Piper said, looking longingly at Jason.

Jason stared right back at her . It was like they were the only two people on the planet.

"Stop it you two. I'm going to be sick", Leo bent over his seat and pretended to throw up.

Piper and Jason looked away blushing. Leo was laughing like is lunatic. They pulled on their seat belts as the flight began to descend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second the doors opened, King Hades walked quickly towards his children.

"Little Hazel!" he said, pulling both her cheeks at the same time.

".......is all grown up," Nico said, standing next to his father, wiping a fake tear.

Next to Hades, Persephone giggled, patting Nico on the head.

Hazel pulled away, embarrassed. "Fatherrrr," she whined, as her brother tried controlling his fits of laughter.

"I haven't met your fiancé yet, Hazel," Persephone said to the girl. Hazel blushed, and ran off to fetch Frank.

"I heard you had quite a scandalous engagement, son," Hades said, turning to Nico. "I wish we didn't have to miss the engagements. Our car broke down on the way and....it was absolute hell from then."

Hazel returned with Frank, and Hades stiffened up.

"Mind if I talk to you, Frankius?" he asked.

"It's Frank" Hazel murmured under her breath. No one seemed to have heard her.

Frank looked around nervously and gulped, "Yes sir."

Nico and Hades escorted Frank to the corner of the room. They spoke in hushed voices. When they returned, Frank looked like he had just had a trip to the underworld.

"What did you say?" Hazel asked, placing both her hands on her hips.

Her father and brother looked away.

"Nico," Hades said, ignoring his younger daughter's death glare. "Introduce me to young Willam."

Persephone laughed and shook her head. The petals from her flower hat fell. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find my sister Katie. We have some catching up to do."