38. Kidnapped

When Percy's eyes opened, he saw that he was in really dark old room. The walls were stained with blood on all four......wait. Three sides. On the fourth side were prison bars.

He was in a cell. Not exactly a cell, but not exactly a free open space either.

It had to be Drew. She must have overheard him talking with.....

Percy spun around. And there she was.

Annabeth was lying in a corner, still unconscious.

He rushed over to her and brushed the hair off of her face. She coughed and her eyes sprung open. At first she panicked, not knowing where she was.

Annabeth fought against Percy's embrace, until he gently whispered, "It's just me, Wise Girl. It's just me. You're alright."

"Where are we?" she asked, finally calming down.

"I don't know exactly, but it's some sort of prison. It was Drew, I tell you."

Annabeth's eyes widened. "She overheard us. Just like the guard did."

"I won't let anything happen to you," Percy promised. "We'll get out of here."

"Thanks Percy," Annabeth smiled. I won't let anything happen to him either, she mentally promised herself. They held each other, both unsure of what the future would hold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the palace, everything was chaos.

They had just thought Percy and Annabeth were on a date or something, until they found Annabeth's owl necklace and a shattered coffee mug lying in the garden.

The girls searched the palace while some of the boys went off to hire more people to search the city.

Piper was helping the girls settle into their new rooms. She had spent all day helping them settle in her mother's palace. And avoiding Jason. The last time Piper had come here she was around 3, so she didn't remember the place that well. Drew on the other hand, along with Silena came here regularly for a project Aphrodite was working on. It eventually got cancelled.

No matter now hard she tried, Piper wasn't able to remember what it was.

"Percy! Annabeth!" Leo screamed, running towards Piper.

Piper was confused. She took a sip of her coffee and waited for Leo to explain further.

"They're missing!"

"Are you sure they're not in the Stables again?" Piper laughed.

The look on Leo's face proved it was serious. She straightened up. "What's wrong?"

"They found Annabeths necklace. Not only that! Reyna's dogs, she brought them over for the vacation cause apparently this palace didn't have the no pets allowed sign. That's actually a good idea-"

"Leo! Focus," Piper chided.

Leo shook his head rapidly, as if commanding himself to stop going off track. "Yeah so the dogs found a towel with Chloroform on it in the bushes. Which leads us to believe...."

"Percy and Annabeth have been kidnapped !??!!" Piper shrieked.

She got off her bed and ushered Leo out of her room. Please please please let them be safe, she prayed to no one in particular.

They ran out of the Piper's room to the grand hall, where everyone was called to.

Amongst the crowd in the Grand Hall, Piper could make out the shape of Sally Jackson. She was practically sprinting in circles and rubbing her belly. Occasionally stopping to look at Tyson.

Poseidon on the other hand had many empty bottles of water around him. He drank calmly from one of them, but the lines of worry on his forehead indicated he was anything but calm. He was stress drinking, Piper noted.

Different voices echoed through the hall, making it hard to concentrate on anything. It was at this moment Queen Athena strode into the Hall, almost immediately going to Poseidon. It seemed as though the both of them were squabbling, the hushed whispers between them were broken as Sally approached the both of them and slapped their wrists as if they were school children. That seemed to shut them up.

"That's it I've had enough," Piper said to Leo as she got onto a chair. She whistled loudly, gaining everyone's attention.

"Listen up! Percy and Annabeth are missing. As you all know they found chloroform. Is there anything else anyone wants to add ?"

The room was silent. Katie broke it.

"We've sent out a dozen new guards to search for them. I just hope they're..they're not-" she chocked back a sob. Connor patted her back.

"Now now!" Piper yelled, gaining control of the room before everything went haywire again. "Annabeth and Percy are capable. I'm sure they can easily take over who ever might have kidnapped them."

Queen Athena spoke up then. "Piper McLean is right! My daughter," she quickly glanced at Sally. "And the Percy boy are sure to be safe. In the mean while, all the royals are under lockdown. You are not to leave this castle under any circumstance without a chaperone. Now go back to your rooms," saying this, she walked out of the room, swishing her cape behind her.

"Come on guys! You know Percy and Annabeth, they're definitely being all brave and stuff," Travis grinned, trying to be of help as everyone departed to their rooms.

-------------------------

Stay tuned!!
------ S & D

(Ps: this is random but it's S, I just wanna see if D's gonna read this.
Hey D! Pick up my calls meanie

(Hello S!! And I'm not gonna pick up if you call when I'm eating ok)

( *rolls eyes* who asks you to eat so slowly?" --S )

(I ask me to eat slowly. Hmph. And apparently it's not healthy to eat fast. ----------------------D)

(You know if you eat extremely slowly, it's not that good. The you'll become a sloth -- S)
(Ps: turns out you're already one so.....carry on)

(I hate you S, I totally hate you -------D)
-------------