17. Dates No2

Thalia was done with this idiot.
She spent the last 30 minutes glaring at him while he ate his Stuffed Mushrooms.
"What a snob" she thought.

"Am I that hot that you can't stop staring at me " Octavian sneered as he wiped his mouth after his meal.
"You know what's funny? Not you, so shut it" Thalia replied.

"Ugh, nasty women like you don't deserve the crown ,have some class"

"Nasty? I'm an Angel! I swear! The horns are up here to keep the Halo up straight" Thalia retorted, rolling her eyes "oh and class you say? Well Annabeth Chase is the definition of class, but a idiot like you can't tell, cause you don't have any"

Octavian chuckled "you mean that blonde bimbo, please that-"

"Shut it, or you'll regret it" Thalia barked back,
Annie was her family, and no one insulted her family.

Octavian smirked, and they both glared at each other.
Thought Thalia was pissed that she had to stop glaring at that idiot because the cameras kept snapping pictures.
Ugh, stupid camera men.

A couple of servants came up to their table, and replaced their empty bowls with piping hot Tomato soup.

Thalia smirked, looking to make sure the camera men were busy.
She kicked the bottom of the table, causing Octavian's soup to fall all over his suit.

He yelled out and jumped, the cameras immediately clicking pictures again.

"Oh no Prince Octavian! You spilt soup all over yourself" Thaila remarked, louder than she should have.

"You bit-" he began
"Smile for the cameras" Thalia whispered back

--------------------
You look lovely today, Princess Hazel" Frank blushed.
"You look very good as well today, Prince Frank" Hazel replied, blushing as well.

She had never been around guys before, apart from her brother of course.
Her father and brother seemed to make sure that she wasn't allowed to talk to guys, and any she did talk too, she never saw them again.
How they let her come to the choosing was still a mystery.

"Please call me by my name" both of them blurted outt at the same time.
At this point their faces were red, cameras snapping pictures every second.

They ate in silence for a bit until Hazel got a burst of confidence.
"So what do you like to do for fun Prin...Frank"

"We aren't given much 'fun time' at Ares, but if I could, I would probably go to a zoo"

"Oh!!" Hazel bounced up in delight "you like animals? I love Horses !"

"Horses are wonderful" Frank Beamed.

They spent the rest of the lunch talking about animals and fire, which was apparently Franks biggest fear.
Hazel was so happy that she didn't even mind the cameras taking pictures of her red cheeks, oh Nico was gonna ask sooooooooo many questions.

--------------------

"And that's how I fell off the bike, breaking my knee" Travis concluded.
Katie burst out laughing, "you're so funny" she exclaimed.

"Obviously"

They had finished their meals a long time ago and Katie happily spent their remaining time listening to Travis's stories.

She could really see a future with him.

"So tell me something about yourself Katie," he asked with a wink.

She blushed, " there's really not much to tell"

"Oh pfft come on!"

"I love gardening" she whispered, her cheeks blushing.

"Connor tried gardening once, he ended up covered in mud"

Katie laughed and continued to listen to his stories as the cameras clicked away every second.

--------------------

"How much Longer here!!!!" Ella groaned.

"Its like Jaill" Tyson agreed

Aphrodite apparently forgot to set up a table for them, and since they were the youngest in the Choosing she said:
"Oh! Go play in the library children"

And that's what they had been doing!
They reorganized an entire shelf cause they were board, and Ella used up all the pens there drawing on Tyson's arm.

"How about I read you a book instead?"
"Okay!"
Ella smiled and sat on the sofa, Tyson plopping down next to her.
They were the only Royals without paparazzi, so they could do whatever they wanted.
Though Ella didn't agree to a game of book catches.
"Once upon a time..." she began, as Tyson began to fall asleep.

--------------------

"Lovely talking to you Princess Silena"
"Likewise prince Luke" Silena agreed.

They both had a very uneventful lunch, just making some small talk and being polite.
Luke was handsome, there was no denying it.....but there was no one Silena loved as much as her Charles.
"So who is it, Prince Luke?"

"Who is who?" He asked, confused,
"Who's the girl you're in love with" Silena giggled. "Sorry if you think I'm overstepping, I'm from Aphrodite, we have a knack for these things"

"No no it's just...how In Hermès Hotel can you tell?"

"Let's just say...I can see it in your eyes"

"How about I tell you mine If you tell me yours" he smirked.

"How did you..." Silena faltered.
How in Aphrodite's angel did he know ?!

"You're not the only smart one here, I grew up with a daughter of Athena"

"Is that who you're in love with?"

Luke looked shocked, and opened his mouth to reply "how-"
--------------------

Lacy spent the first 20 minutes of her date searching for Prince Malcolm. She had searched the library, the Ludas Hall, and even went up to his room.

Eventually, she gave up and decided to just wait for him at their table. Lacy had been left all alone while everyone else had left in their golf carts

On the bright side, Princess Annabeth had assured her that her brother was a good person, that he would come.

She sat at her table, worried about Malcolm. Ever since she saw him on the float, she decided he was perfect, and she liked him from the second she saw him.

"Malcolm !!", Lacy yelled out when she saw him stumble out of the golf cart.

Prince Malcolm swayed on his feet as Lacy ran to him.

He fell into her, head lulling on her shoulder. "Prince Malcolm? What's wrong?? Prince?", Lacy spoke very quickly, she was so scared.

"You look lovely today...prin...cee....ss...Lacy"Malcolm whispered to her.

Then, he, collapsed, foaming from his mouth and twitching uncontrollably.

Some of the cameramen were clicking furiously, others ran to get help.

All while Lacy just screamed, staring at her Prince Charming, tears streaming down her face

Though you people didn't complete the challenge,
We're nice people :)
So here you go!!!
(We may not be this nice next time;)

Stay tuned!!!
----S & D