23. Wardrobe Makeover

"Children! Your uniforms are here !!" Circe said as she walked into the room. Behind her two guards were hauling in three boxes.Two orange boxes and one purple one, to be precise.

"Could one of you please help me with noting them down?" Chiron asked, entering the room behind her.

Annabeth abandoned her salad and walked towards Chiron. "I would!" She said.

He nodded and led her towards the boxes, opening them up.

Annabeth heard a high pitched scream behind her, and turned around to see a distraught Cirice, eyeing the boxes with a horrified expression.

"These are not what I ordered!! I ordered beautiful short dresses for the girls! Matching Tuxes for the boys! What is this nonsense!!" She wailed.

"Well Miss Circe I'm sure we can manage with these," Chiron said, trying to console the grieving woman.

He picked up the clothes and showed it to her, but she turned away as if the very sight of them disgusted her.

"I wouldn't even let my pet hamsters wear such casual clothes!" She said.

"Oh the girls dresses! I designed them myself ! They were beautiful ! Pink with bows and glitter everywhere!"

Annabeth saw Piper shoot up from the dining table.

"Miss Circe I'm sure these are not what you had in mind, but they're still gorgeous," she said in a hurry.

"Princess Piper's right madam, I'm sure we wouldn't mind wearing these, the fabric and cut is absolutely wonderful," Annabeth added. She was desperate, she really didn't want to wear pink gowns with bows and ribbons every single day.

Annabeth shot a quick glance at the rest of her friends and they all nodded their heads, a chorus of yes's followed.

Drew opened that large mouth of hers to say something, but quickly shut it once she noticed half the table glaring at her.

"I suppose I wouldn't mind...." Circe wavered.

"Madam Circe, whatever you order,even by accident is very fashionable. Please don't deny us this opportunity to wear these orange masterpieces," Piper said.

Smooth talker, Annabeth though

Circe broke, "Alright is that's what you want," she sighed.

With a quick nod and smile Chiron opened the third and final box, another shriek pierced the air.

"They're different ! They don't match!" Circe wailed and fainted, and was then carried away to go meet Bob the Doc.

She was right, the clothes in the purple box didn't match the ones in the orange boxes. They were slightly more formal.

 They were slightly more formal

Annabeth turned to Chiron. "How about we begin by giving out the clothes in the orange box and the remaining can get those in the purple box?" she asked.

Chiron nodded and Annabeth got to work, noting down everyone who got an orange shirt.

Annabeth
Thalia
Luke
Percy
The Stolls
Piper
Leo
Clarisse
Chris
Katie
Calypso
Rachel
Will
Ella
Tyson
Silena
Charles
Katie

Orange, she noted.

Jason
Reyna
Frank
Hazel

Purple, she wrote down.

Annabeth located a lonely Burnt Siena shirt at the bottom of the purple box,and gave it to Nico.

(And for all of y'all dont get why I gave Nico a different colour, it's because purple + orange = burnt sienna 😉-- S )

-- S )

Princess Drew,Princess Lacy and Prince Octavian have chosen to dress on their own terms, she scribbled down irritably,

"Oh! Why should I dress like a peasant?" Drew had said, wrinkling her snobby nose. Prince Octavian said something similar, and the pair of them had left the room, loudly stating their opinions on Royals who wear such clothes.
Princess Lacy,poor thing,she just scurried out behind her sister,apologizing.

"And that's about everyone," Annabeth said, handing the book back to Chiron.

"Thankyou" he nodded.

Annabeth gave him a huge smile and walked back to her room, and changed into her uniform.Then she unpacked the rest of her uniforms. The company Half blood was embroidered onto the bottom of her shirt.
She quickly put her hair into a pony tail and walked out of her room and greeted Hazel.

"Aren't these SPQR shirts very comfortable?" Hazel asked.

"SPQR?"

"Yes, the name of the company" Hazel said, showing Annabeth the name at the edge of her shirt.
SPQR

"Huh, so the companies must've been different" Annabeth noted.

"Kind of, I heard that both companies were owned by a bigger company," Hazel said with a shrug. "Uncle Rick Enterprisers, I guess."

Soooooooo
You guys must be wondering why it's such a short and useless chapter.
Well.....It's because we didn't want to do a boring authors note.
Sooo.......
We have a question for you guys.
What do you have to say about chapter names??
Should we do it??

Three comments and you guys get the next chapter!
And remember, 3 different people ;)
--------S&D