26. Oh....It's you!!!

Percy was excited today. Though he didn't know who his mystery date was, he was still hoping for Annabeth.
Only because we have fun together, he justified to himself.
He put on his suit, buttoned up and left his room.

These dates were set up similar to last time, but they were picnics rather than candlelight dinners.
Each couple had a table and chair, but instead of people serving them, they had one good basket that they had to distribute among themselves.

"Hey Franky" Percy greeted as he saw Frank exit his room.
Frank nodded in his direction and together they walked down the corridor, towards the golf karts

-------------------------

Hazel blushed once she realized who her mystery date was.
"Hello Frank" she said as she sat down at the table.
"Hello...Hazel" he greeted back with a slight blush.
He pulled out her chair for her and she sat down with a little huff.
They both reached for the picnic basket at the same time, both pulled back immediately and blushed.
"So...would you like some lemonade?" Hazel asked. Frank nodded. As he took a sip, his face contorted into a grimace.
"What's wrong?" Hazel inquired
"They forgot to add the sugar" Frank wheezed.
Hazel laughed. She handed him a napkin with a shy smile. They stared at each other for a minute, their hands were touching as Frank reached out to grab the napkin.

"What's up party people?!!" They heard a voice yell out from behind them.
They immediately broke apart and blushed.
"Leo! We interrupted a moment!" a female voice scolded.
Hazel turned around to see Leo,Calypso,Katie,Travis,Connor,Rachel, Percy,Annabeth and Nico standing there with goofy grins.
Except Nico, who was glaring at Frank.

"What are all of you doing here?" Hazel asked.
They all looked at each other and murmered.
"That's actually quite a good question" Leo started, "it all started when..."

------------------------

"Hey! You're prince Connor right?" Rachel asked as she sat down in the chair.

"Yup...and you must be Rachel" he asked with a lopsided smile.

Rachel nodded and Connor began setting the table.

"Katie told me a lott about you, you two close?" Rachel asked after a while. They had started eating a bit ago and there was no conversation, it was getting a little awkward.

"Oh yeah" Connor grinned," I can't wait for her to be my sister in law"

Rachel laughed, "for sure! I would totally bet on them"

"I already did" Connor winked. He did. Prince Luke had begun a betting center in his room, collecting money for the couples everyone thought would end up together.
Percabeth was at the top in cause someone was wondering.

"I mean I placed a bet on them and Percy and Annabeth, I'm totally getting my money's worth"

Rachel's smile faltered for a second. But to her surprise it didn't sting.
She had a crush on Percy for a long time, they were even set to get engaged at some point. But she didn't feel the urge to cry when Connor mentioned Percabeth. She was happy for him.
I may have kissed him a while ago but...I suppose I'm happy for him. Annabeth seems nice., she thought.
There was a little part of her that still liked him, but she was sure when could
get over him if she tried.

"Earth to Rachel" she heard Connor say as he swung his arm above her face, shaking it slightly.

"I'm here I'm here" she laughed.