7. Mr. Grace

Piper was exhausted. She had not even bothered to look around her room before she fell face-first into her huge and comfy bed......ouch.....she didn't realise that the underwire of her big dress would hurt.

She rolled out of bed, only to fall into the couch adjoining it. She groaned and pushed herself up, heading towards the wide door in front of the bed.

Right in front was a fireplace and on either side of it were two doors. She opened the one on her right, which led to an extraordinarily big walk-in closet. The walls were lined with everything from simple casual gowns to grand evening gowns of all the most expensive materials. In the middle was a gigantic rack, the bottom two drawer of which had footwear and the rest, jewelry.

Piper picked out a simple gown and headed to the bathroom to get changed.

She pulled her hair into a ponytail as she walked up to her window overlooking the gardens. The temptation to lean out was too strong and that's exactly what she did.

She took in the view, Queen Athena really spiced this place up, she thought. The gardens seemed to stretch out for miles, with beautiful topiaries of owls and statues of naked men and women all aligned.

It was completely unlike her mothers castle. The pallas itself had a minimilistic and a somewhat traditional style ,with hints of gold highlighting the while buliding. Her mothers castle,was the complete opposite. One it was filled with potraits of Queen Aphrodite and was grand ,with jewels practically spilling out of every fountain.

She pushed aside her thoughts of home, and decided to focus on the Choosing. . All the people she'd met seemed so nice, shereally wanted to get to know more of them before the campfire that evening, no matter how tired she was.

She heard some voices ,snapping out of her thoughts as she looked down.

Piper wasn't really shocked to see her sister, Drew Tanaka, already trying to seduce guys. She was falling all over a blond haired man with an athletic build. Jason, she realised She'd seen him leading the procession earlier and he seemed nice enough.Now she was really mad at Drew.Couldn't her sister leave her poor victims alone for atleast a couple of hours?.

She felt much better when Jason saw her and pleaded with his eyes. Piper laughed, grabbing her bag full of stuff Silena had given her, as her went to save him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason was raised to be a gentleman and being one includes not being rude to a lady. If not for his education, he would have gladly just pushed Drew off of him and walked away. Too bad, he had rules to follow.

He squirmed in his seat, desparately looking for his escape. Almost immediately, Jason saw it walking straight towards him.

Piper McLean had a rather huge bag with her, her choppy brown hair bouncing as she walked. She flashed a smile at him and .....fell.

Jason was delighted. She was such a great actress. If he hadn't known better, he'd have thought she actually fell and not fake- tripped.

Piper was sprawled on the ground, groaning and clutching her knee as if hurt. Everything in her bag spilled out and adorned the floor, most of them were...shoes and some weird looking circle boxes.

Drew whirled around and glared at Piper ,she hoisted herself off of Jason and flashed him a sweet smile, that made Jason want to shudder, then stalked away.

He grinned as he rushed towards Piper.

"Thank you so much!! That was literal torture", he said with a grateful smile on his face as he helped Piper gather her things.