19

(Mina)
After the meeting.
"Do you think we should tell more people" denki said.
"I don't think so besides it's supposed to be a secret" sero said as I looked down.
"Hey are you okay" Kirishima said rubbing my back. "Yeah I'm fine" I said fake smiling. "Mina you not I'm here for you we all are" Kirishima said as sero and denki nod their heads. "It's just that i hate myself for yelling at bakugo I should have trusted him he would never cheat on (y/n) it's not like him I wish I could just apologize to him" I said feelings tear run down my face.
-after that-
We walked back into class. "Hey Mina are you okay you're eyes are puffy" jiro said as she whispered " have you been crying".

"Girl no you need to relax it's just allergies" I said as I noticed that bakugou or (y/n) wasn't in the room.

"Have you see bakugou or (y/n)" I asked. "Bakugou went on patrol with that bitch he calls a girlfriend I think her name was Hana and I think (y/n) went on a date with yuro" uraraka said walking towards us.

"When did everyone start cursing wait did you say g..girlfriend" I said.

"You didn't hear her and bakugou started dating" she said as I drop my phone on the floor.

"Are you okay" jiro said concerned.

"I.. I have to go" I said running out the classroom. "Hey what about your phone" uraraka yelled as I ran out the building. I then ran into someone knock me and that person down.

"Whoa you should watch where you're going" a familiar voice said as I looked to see yuro was one that I ran into.

"I.. I.." " hey Mina what's up" I was interrupted when (y/n) helped me up.

"I'm fine (y/n) I just came outside to get some fresh air b..bye" I said running off I looked back to see yuro smirking.

"Wait why am I scared of him for" I thought as I stopped running.  "Hey (y/n) can I borrow you for a sec" I said. "Sur.." (y/n) was interrupted when yuro walked me away from (y/n).

"What do you think you're doing so taking your quirk wasn't enough for you do you want me to take something else then" he whispered.

"Yuro what could I possibly do I can't do anything I just want to spend time with (y/n) if I did tell her she wouldn't believe me anyway" I whispered. "Ugh fine" he said as I dragged (y/n) away.

He's so dumb.

"Hey guys" I said to the bakusqaud except for bakugou since he wasn't in the classroom.

"Hey Mina here's your phone jiro tried to give it to you before you ran off" Kirishima said as I took my phone and put it in my pocket.

"We can try to snap her out the trance since yuro won't be bothering us anytime soon" I whispered.
"Sure but how are we gonna snap her out of  this love spell" denki whispered as I drag them all out the classroom and into the training area.

"Why are we in the training room" sero asked.
"So we can be alone and try to figure out how to get her out of it" I said. "(Y/n) here look at this picture" I said as I showed her a picture on my phone.

 "(Y/n) here look at this picture" I said as I showed her a picture on my phone

( not my art) * I was gonna color it but like that's to much work*

"Do you remember this"I said.
"Um I don't remember this, ain't that guy  in our class" she said as I started shaking her.

"Come on (y/n) you have to remember he's Katsuki bakugou snap out of it please you're the only one can snap bakugou out of this trance" I said. "Mina it's gonna take some time to snap her out" Kirishima said as someone walked in the room I turned to see bakugou.

"Hey bakubro" Kirishima said as I let go of (y/n) making her fall on the floor.

He growled and turned and left.

"See Without (y/n) he's gonna be like that forever" I said as I started showing her more pictures. "Mina Kirishima right I know you care about her we all do but's it gonna take some time" denki said. "Yeah you're right" I said.

"Oh also I mean to ask you why is he also on my background" she said as she showed me.

Just imagine that Mina is you 😁
(Not my art)

"That is so adorable" I thought as I send it to my phone. "You guys were..." " best friends" I said but Kirishima interrupted me. "Oh really we don't even talk to each other tho" she said. "Hey (y/n) I've got to show you something" yuro said. "Okay bye guys" she said as they left.

"He acts like nothing wrong he's gonna pay" I said. "Maybe we should try to to see if we can snap bakugou out of it" sero said.

"He won't listen" I said.
"But that's not gonna stop us right" denki said.
"That's right we never stop" I said. "Now let's go annoy the heck out of kacchan" denki said as we walked into the classroom. "Hey bakugou can we talk" Kirishima said as bakugou looked at us then looked away.

"Hey dude could you at least answer" denki said as bakugou continued to look away. "Bakugou can you at least look at us" Kirishima said.

"Ugh fine" he said getting up and walking away. We walked outside and behind the school. "What do you want to talk about" "are you really dating Hana" bakugou said as i blunted out.

"And What is it to you" bakugou said. "Did you forget what happened yesterday" I said.

"Of course not" he said. "Then why are you with Hana" I said.

"Are you stupid or something" he asked me. "Are you stupid since you don't remember let me jog your memory" I said showing him the picture of him and Hana kissing yesterday.

"That's photoshop" he said. "Dude do you not remember" Kirishima asked. "Of course I remember I caught (y/n) kissing yuro yesterday and that's why I broke up with her and she acts like nothing happened " he said as we all looked at each other with a worried look.

"That's not what happened (y/n) caught you kissing Hana I have no idea what happened to the both of you but you guy's are not acting like your selfs" denki said. Bakugou then muttered something which made us super confused.

"I remember That bitch must have put something In my drink when I was waiting for (y/n) then I blacked out and woke back up when (y/n) started yelling about me cheating where is (y/n)" he said as he angrily started to walk away.

"Dude calm down before you rip someone's head off" Kirishima said. "I can't believe I was under her fucking spell ugh" he said. "It was nothing you could have done" sero said.