* smut warning
I was cringe so bad writing the smut I don't know how people write it was thinking  about deleting but  i didn't

I knock on bakugou door since everyone told me he was in his room.
He didn't answer so I unlocked it with the key that he gave me. When I walked in he was asleep.
"(Y/n)" he said twisting and turning in bed.
"No stop don't do that no (y/n) stop" he said as I saw tears coming out of his eyes.
"Bakugou wake up" I said shaking him to wake up.
"(Y/n)" he yelled as he sat up real fast sweating.
"Are you okay" I asked as he was breathing real hard as he looked at me.
"(Y/n) I..I'm ...fine" he said as he tried to calm down.
"You're not what was you nightmare about" I said.
"I don't want to talk about it" he said looking away from me.
"Tell me it had something to do with me what happened" I said making his face look at me.
"How did you know that" he asked.
"You were saying my name now can you please tell me" I said.
"Fine it was about you dying as I stood their watching I couldn't do anything I couldn't move I just stood their" he said gripping his head.
"It's okay it wasn't real" I said hugging him.
"But it felt like it I don't want to lose you" he said hugging back.
"But it wasn't I'm right here I'll stay by you side forever" I said putting my arms around his neck as we kissed.

(Next morning)
I woke up to bakugou cuddling me with his head in my chest. I tried to get up to see the time but I didn't want to wake him up it took forever to get him to sleep last night.
"(Y/n) and bakugou you have to get up now or you guys will be late" iida said knocking on the door waking up bakugou.
"Huh what time is it" he groaned as he rubbed his eye.
I looked at the time to see 8:00.
I got up so fast.
"It's 8:00 katsuki  get up" I said as I opened the door to see iida still standing there with Mina and Kirishima behind him.
"Oh hi I'm going to go take a shower and be right down" I said as I looked behind me to see katsuki still in bed.
"Can you guys wake him up" I said as I ran to my room and took a shower.

After I was finished I ran downstairs.

"Oh you finally ready now let's go" iida said as we walked out the dorms.

"Hey are you okay" I whispered to katsuki referring to last night.
"Huh yeah I'm fine" he said.
"Oh yeah I won the bet so I get to meet your parents" he said.
"I guess you did well maybe after I met you parents we can head over to my parents house so you guys can meet" I said as wrapping my hands around his arm
"Oh so you're trying something different" he said.
"Oh I... didn't.... I'm sorry" I said letting go.
"He then grabbed my hand "I like different" he said staring at me as I puts my hands back around his arm and we continued to walk to school.
(A little bit later)
"What's wrong" Mina said.
"Katsuki wants to meet our parents" I said.
"What are you serious you know we haven't talked to our parents since that day right" Mina said.
"I know but I don't want to tell that he can't meet my parents since I'm meeting his" I said as denki came out of nowhere.
"What you guys talking about" he said.
"Sister stuff" Mina said.
"Oh anyway the rest of the bakusquad was going to hang out after school do you guys want to come" he said.
"You know I'm coming" Mina said.
"I'm definitely coming is that even a question" I said.
"I knew you guys would but the others wouldn't believe me" denki said as he walked off.
"Like seriously you have to tell him" Mina said. "And seriously you have to tell him you like him" I said as I looked at Kirishima. "I thought we discussed this he doesn't like me" Mina said. "Omg just tell him already and if he doesn't like you then he doesn't deserve you Mina you are the best sister I could ask for your funny silly and you don't think twice before you do something reckless" I said.
"Fine I'll do it today but you have to tell bakugou" she said. "Ugh fine" I said as I walked up to katsuki.
"Hey what are you doing" I said as he was obviously looking at his phone.
"What does it look like"he said. "Your so mean all I did was ask a question" I said. "Anyway you can'......." I looked at Mina and looked back at bakugou " our parents can't wait to meet you" I said as I walked back to Mina.
"Oh my god what was that" she said.
"I'm sorry I just can't tell him" I said.
"Then I'll do it" she said as she was about to walk over to bakugou.
"No...no....no... I'll... do it when we hang out today okay" I said stopping her.
"You better" she said.
"You better confess to Kirishima today" I said.
"I will okay" I said.
(After school)
"Where are you guys going" iida said as he saw us leaving the dorms.
"Why the fuck do you care" bakugou said.
"We're hanging out we'll be back okay don't worry" Kirishima said as we walked outside.
"So where exactly are we hanging out at and are we walking" I said. "I don't know  I just want to hang out with my friends" denki said.
"I thought you said you knew where we were going" Mina said. "So who car are we taking" I said.
"Can you guys just get in the car and stop Arguing" bakugou said as I noticed he was in his car.
"When did you get a car" I said.
"Unlike you I actually have my driving license now get in the car before I leave all of you" he said as I got in the passenger seat.
"Why do I get to seat in the middle seat" denki said.
"Denki the middle seat isn't that bad just get in" Mina said as he got in and then Mina got in.
"Wait where sero" I asked.
"He's in the trunk" Kirishima said
" in the trunk is that safe" I said.
"I don't know he said he rode in it before" Kirishima said.
"Rode in it before what the world" I said.
"He fine and if he doesn't want to be in there then he can just kick the roof" bakugou said.
"And what if you get pulled over what are you going to tell the cops" I said.
"I won't get pulled over you're  over reacting" he said.
"Anyway where are we going" I said as I got a text message I looked at it to see that Mina texted me.
——————————————
Mina: are you going to tell him or are you going to back out again
—————————————-
I read it and look back at her she looked back at me and pointed at her phone.
—————————————————
Me: I'm going to tell him I'm waiting until we're alone and you better tell Kirishima how you feel it's been since middle school since you told me that you had a crush on Kirishima and every time you guys talk to each other i see the look in your eye