17

I was in the common room when bakugou ran in and sat down next to me.
He was a bit shaky.
"What's wrong" I said.

"I may have accidentally broke Deku's all might figure" he whispered. "What how" I said as midoriya barged in.
"Whoa midoriya you don't look so good" Kirishima said midoriya just smiled and looked at bakugou.
"Katsuki bakugou did you break my all might figure" he said.

Oh bakugou fucked  midoriya called him by him by his full name.
"Um no" bakugou said.
"Oh really because you were the last one in my room" midoriya said walking closer to bakugou.
"Yeah that doesn't mean I broke it" bakugou said as midoriya pulled out his phone and showed him a video.

I was a video of midoriya room and it shows bakugou breaking the figure.
"Would you believe me if I said it was photoshop" bakugou said trying to convince midoriya but midoriya grabbed bakugou leg and dragged him out the room.

"You not gonna help you boyfriend" Mina said.
"Naaaaaa he'll be fine" I said. "Are you sure about that" she said.
"Yea" I said.

It's finally time for the winter ball .

"Come on (y/n) time to get ready" Mina said dragging me to momo's room. Once in there I saw momo, asui, jiro, uraraka, kendo, mei,and toru.
"Okay now that everyone here let's get our outfits on" momo said as I noticed that yuga wasn't here.
"Wait where yuga" I said.

"ici madame" yuga said behind me.
"I'm not surprised you weren't looking for me without me fashion is just bland" he said as momo started making dresses.

After everyone got dress we headed to the gym.
"Let's get this party started" Mina said jumping up and down.
"Yeah" I said as we walked into the gym to see a lot of people.

(A few minutes later)

"Have you guys seen bakugou" I said.
"No I haven't seen him at all which is pretty weird we can look for him if you want" Mina said.

"You don't have to I can look for him my self" I said.
"Naw I insist girl we're sisters" she said as we look for him but we never found him. "Maybe he's out side" I said as we look around the building but when we went around the back of the gym he was there and he was kissing that ex bitch.

"What the fuck I must be seeing things" I thought as I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see him still kissing her.

"So that how we playing"I said as he stopped kissing her and looked at me.
"(Y/n).... (y/n)" he said as his eyes widen and I walked away.

"(Y/n) wait I can explain" he said. "Explain explain how the fuck do you explain that oh I accidentally tripped and landed on her fucking face" I yelled.
"I.." he said but he was interrupted when Mina slapped him really hard.

"Shut the fuck up you can't explain that it's impossible don't talk to her ever again go be with that bitch instead " Mina yelled as mostly everyone walked outside.
"Wait calm down what happened" Kirishima said leaning on bakugou shoulder.

"Get off him" Mina said.
"Huh what happened" Kirishima said getting off bakugou.

"Go on tell him tell everyone you fucking bitch we're done" I said walking away.
(Kirishima pov)
Mina and (y/n) walked away.
"Man what the fuck did you do" I said.
"I don't know....what happened" he said rubbing his cheek.

(Mina pov)
"I can't believe he did that" I said rubbing (y/n)'s back. There was a knock on the door I got off her bed and opened it to see the girls.

"Can someone please explain what happened out there" uraraka said.
"Bakugou kissed that bitch that's what happened" (y/n) said.

"That mother fucker" jiro said as I was shocked that she cursed.
"I didn't know you cursed *ribbit* but I agree with jiro" tsu said.

Then someone else knocked on the door.
I opened the door to see yuro.

"Yuro what are you doing here" (y/n) said.
"I heard the news I can't believe he did that" he said as he hugged her rubbing her back.
"Are you okay I wasn't there but I heard from people that you cussed him out" he said.

"Mina did most of it but Yeah I'm fine" she said.
"You must be thirsty from all that yelling I'll go get a drink" he said walking out the room.
"He's acting really suspicious" I thought as I also walked out the room I saw him putting something in the drink.

He's up to something I have to warn (y/n).
I was about to run off when yuro called my name.
"Where are you rubbing off too" he said as I started running but it felt like I wasn't going nowhere.
"You may not no this but my quirk is
Levitation so you won't be going anywhere" he said throwing me in a closet.

"Ow" I said rubbing my back.
"(Y/n) is mines and you won't stop me from getting what I want when I want it" he said putting his foot on my chest.
"So you had something to do with her and bakugou breaking up" I said.
"That's not for me to say now open up" he said trying to put something in my mouth.

"Didn't you hear what I said" he said pressing his foot deeper in my chest making me gasp for air as he put the thing in my phone.

"Drink up" he said as he put cup to my mouth and I drunk it (it was water).
"Bye bye" he said as I felt a hard pain in my head as I black out.