12

(Bakugou pov)
Where could she be I've searching for her for 5 hours. Then it started raining and I'm walking outside with my hero costume on.

"Bakugou get in the car you're gonna get sick" someone said a turned to see shitty hair, raccoon eyes, dunce face, soy sauce, deku, four eyes, icy hot, pink cheeks, ponytail girl, and earphone jack in cars.

I rolled my eyes and began walking again.

I heard someone get out the car but I didn't want to look back.

"Bakugou" shitty haired called again but I keep walking until he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Is that what (y/n) would want, you know if she was here then-" " but she not here unless you know she where she is....exactly leave me the fuck alone I don't need your sympathy" I yelled as I push him into a puddle and ran away.

"Kacchan" deku yelled as I heard his footsteps following me. "What in leave me alone did you not understand" I yelled as I used my quirk but he dodged it.

"Kacchan I know you're hurt but don't push away the people you care about we can find her but we have to work together" he said as I put my palm facing where he was.

"Kacchan" he said as I blasted him making debris fly everywhere. "Bakugou" someone said as I look to see (y/n). "(Y/n)" I said. "I wish" she said as I realized it was raccoon eyes.

"I know you miss her but I know for fact that she wouldn't want this, how do you think she gonna act when she find you hurting your friends" she said.

"Ugh whatever but you guys better not be slow" I said as I walked to shitty hair's car to the driver side.

"What are you doing" he asked as I got in the driver seat. "What does it look like I don't have time for you to drive and take your sweet time" I said as I turn on the engine and started speeding off.

"Bakugou slow down" shitty haired said but I didn't stop.

"Bakugou if you get arrested how do you think your going to save (y/n)" raccoon eyes said in the backseat. I slammed the breaks.

"Bakugou wow your lucky we all had our seatbelts on" dunce face said as i just stared at the steering wheel.

What if i can't get to her in time what if I'm not powerful enough to get her out of there.

"Bakugou are you okay" shitty haired said as I felt a tear rolling down my face. "I'm fine let's just find her" I said rubbing the tear off my cheek and stared driving.

*a day later*

(Y/n) pov

I woke to some one knocking on the door. I got up and opened it, it was dabi with some clothes. "Put them on" he said as I looked at him. "Where is the shower" I asked.

"Just put them on" he said as he shoved them in my hands.

"No because I want to take a shower plus I have no underwear" I said as he just rolled his eyes.

I saw toga skip by then slowly walked backwards.
"What's going on" she said.

"Go take her to the shower and tell twice to give her some underwear" he said as toga grabbed my arm.
"Come on (y/n)" Toga said as we made it to her room. "Hey guys" twice said as he came in.

"Just need your measurements" he said pulling out some measuring tape and measuring my waist.
"Okay I'm done get back to what ever you guys were doing" he said closing the door.

When I was done with my shower I accidentally trip on the way out and hit my head.
"Hey are you okay" toga said lifting me up as I rubbed my head.