20

Okay sorry guys I'm back I just had writer block and had no idea what to do
(Mina pov)

"Dude chill out" sero said trying to stop bakugou from walking any further.

"Chill out how the fuck am I supposed to do that when my girlfriend is hypnotize by some crazy guy" bakugou said.

"And you're acting like you weren't just hypnotize a few seconds by your crazy ex girlfriend" denki said as bakugou glanced at him.

"I'm going to go find (y/n) so I can do something about this" bakugou said. "Dude don't start causing trouble mr. aizawa told us not to cause a scene" Kirishima said.

"Yeah he told y'all not me I'm gonna go find (y/n)" bakugou said. "Yeah what's up" (y/n) said out of nowhere. "Where did you come from" denki said as he turned and faced me.

"Your sister got another quirk you didn't tell us about" he said. "No she only has acid" I said.  "Oh I heard talking and went to go see who it was" she said. "Where yuro" bakugou said.

"Huh why" she said. "I just want to know" bakugou said. "What are you gonna do" Kirishima whispered to bakugou. "Well when I saw him he was going to class" (y/n) said as bakugou walked away.

"Bakugou I don't know what you're about to do but please don't do it" I said following him. "Yeah maybe we should focus on trying to get (y/n) back" Kirishima said.

"Stop following me" bakugou said as I stop walking. "But bakugou" I said as he turned to face us. "Stop. Following. Me." He said as we all looked at each other and let him walk off.

(A little bit later)

"Do you know where he could have gone" I said. "Maybe he's trying to kill yuro.... yeah I'll just shut my mouth now" denki said.

"Should we find aizawa" sero said.
"What's wrong" someone said as looked to see aizawa.

What is up with people appearing when we say their name.

"Uhhh..." we all said as we looked at each.
"We kinda got bakugou back to normal and now we don't know where he is a I think he's trying to kill yuro" denki said as I just look at him.

"Denki why would you tell him" Kirishima said. "Huh I thought when we all looked at each other it was a sign" he said.

"Yeah a sign not to tell him" I said as denki covered his mouth. "Oops sorry" he said. "Wait let's me get this straight you somehow got bakugo back to normal and wasn't going to tell me" aizawa said as we all nodded.

"How" he said. "It's very complicated" Kirishima said as we heard and explosions.

"That wouldn't be bakugo...would it" sero said we all ran outside because that's where we heard the explosion. Once we walked outside we saw bakugou grabbing yuro by the collar.

"Tell me what fuck you did to (y/n)" bakugou yelled as aizawa separated them with his scarf. "Calm down bakugou" he said.

"Calms down no I will not calm down until (y/n) is from his clutches this mother fucker did something to her and I want answers" bakugou yelled as I looked around to see mostly everyone outside.

"Bakugou babe what happened" Hana said walking out to crowd towards him. "Don't call me that fucking shit" bakugou said. "Huh why we're dating" she said. "No the fuck we're not bitch"  bakugou said as midnight walked out of the crowd and told us to stand back as she tore a piece of Fabric off her hero costume and yuro, Hana, and bakugou fainted.

"Y'know you could have warned me before you did that" aizawa said covering his nose with his scarf. "Maybe I wanted to knock you out" she said smirking as she winked at him. "Can you not" aizawa said picking up yuro and Hana and midnight picked up bakugou. "Everyone get back to class your lucky you even  witness this" aizawa said everyone walked back to class.
"Hey Mina do you know what that was about" jiro said as she and the other girls walked up to my desk. "Uh... no I'm just as clueless as you guys" I lied.

Sorry it was a little short