"So what do you guys want to do" I said as we all sat in the common room.

"Ohh maybe we should do a tiktok" Mina said as she grabbed my hand and made me get up.

"So what are we doing" I said as she showed me the dance.

After we finished. "Oi alien girl where did you come from" bakugou said as he walked in the common room.

"Oh hey I just came in 20 minutes ago why" I said. "You ran off today" he said as he sat next to me.

"Oh I met this boy named yuro today he wanted to meet up at the coffee shop" I said as Mina made kissing noises.

"Ugh shut up" I said as I threw a pillow in her face which made her fall off the couch. "Oh" he said as he got up and walked out of the room.

"What's wrong with him" I thought as I got smacked with a pillow. "Oh you're going down" I said as we started pillow fighting.

Bakugou pov
"Oh I met this boy named yuro today he wanted to meet up at the coffee shop" (y/n) said as Mina made kissing sounds which made (y/n) throw a pillow at her.

Was I too late.

"Oh" I said as I got up and walked out the room and got on the elevator. 

Maybe their just friends it's not like their dating I still have a chance.

I then got off the elevator and walked into my room and laid on my bed.

(Y/n) pov
"Do you think katsuki was acting weird earlier" I asked Mina as she snacked on chips.

"Naw why you say that" she said.

"Because he asked me where I was but when I told him he walked off" I said.

"He probably was tired" she said.

"But it's not 8:30 yet he always goes to sleep at that time" I said.

"Girl you need to chill" she said as I went to go talk to other members of the bakusquad.

"Hey guys" I said as I sat next to Kirishima.

"Oh hey cutie" denki said as I rolled my eyes.

Denki has been flirting with me every since I've got to ua same with mineta but I just punch him every time he talks to me.

"Yeah okay dude" I said.

(After hanging out for a while)

"I think it's time for me to head to my room" I said  as I got up and stretched.

"See you tomorrow sis" I said as I left and went to my room.

When I got to my phone I decided to take a shower.

When I finished I got in my bed and went to sleep.

(Next morning)

I was awaken by someone jumping on my bed when I opened my eyes I saw Mina.

"How did you get in my room" I groaned as I sat up.

"You gave me a key remember" she said as she got down and held up a key.

"Okay now get out so I can get dressed" I said as I threw a pillow at her.

"Why we're sister right" she asked as I looked at her like she was stupid.

"Of course, now get out" I said as I threw another pillow at her which made her leave.

I walked to my closet and put on my uniform.