5

Bakugou pov
"What happened last night" I thought as I rubbed my temple while sitting up. How much did I fucking drink.

"Hey bakubro you up" someone said as I slowly got up and walk towards the door to open it.

"What" I groaned as I saw shitty haired at the door.

"Are you okay because you were so drunk last night bro and you started singing a song for (y/n) you were a total mess" shitty haired said as I remembered some of that.

"Where is (y/n)" I asked. "In her room" he said as I walked out the room an went to (y/n) room. "Hey um (y/n) can I come in" I asked as I knocked on her door. "Huh I'm coming" she said as she open the door.

"Oh hey bakugou are you feeling better you were pretty drunk last night" she said. "Yeah I know" I said as rubbed the back of my head.

"And you told me not to drink" she said.

"Yeah I know" I said starting to get a little irritated.

"Your also started sin...." "(Y/N).... I'm sorry it just when you took me to my room I don't remember what I did but I feel like I did something" I yelled at her but Quickly regretted.

"Oh it not your fault you were drunk and besides you don't have to yell you know" she said as she jokingly punched me. "But what did I do" I asked.

"It's nothing we don't need to talk about it" she said.
"But I just wanna know what it..please" I said hold her arm gently.

"Okay...Come in" she said as I walked in and closed the door making here sit on her bed.
"Bak...katsuki you tried to have sex with me last night but like I said it's no big deal it's alright you were drunk" she said as I just stood their shocked.

"Y—you used my first name" I stuttered.
"Oh wow your stuttering now but anyway yesterday you said I should use your first name so I took your advice since were dating" she said.

"So do you wanna head down now" she said as we walked out the room and into the elevator.
"Hey bakugou how are you" raccoon eyes said as we walked out the elevator.

"Ugh don't yall know how to mind your own fucking business I'm fine alright" I yelled.

"Bakubro relax only me and Mina asked you nobody else asked" shitty haired said. "I'm just saying before anyone else asked me" I said rolling my eyes.

(Y/n) pov

"Um where is iida" I asked izuku. "Oh he went to the school already" he said as we all headed to the school.

"Bakugou last night was very Unresponsible" iida said as we all walked into the class room.

"Ugh what ever" katsuki groaned as he sat in his seat. "Hey katsuki you know what we haven't done yet" I saw as I walked to his seat. "What" he groaned.

"You know what I'll just come back" I said as I turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "Tell me" he said fixing his tone. 

"We haven't gone on a date yet" I said as I leaned on his desk. "You know we just started dating right" he said.

"Yeah I know but I've been waiting for this moment for so long" I said as I looked at him seeing that he was smirking. "Hey what so funny" I said. 

"Pushy aren't you if you wanted to date me why didn't you just ask" he said.

"How about you if you wanted to date me you could have just asked you know were you scared" I said as I smirked too.

"Haha you wish I just..." he said looking through window and started mumbling things.

"And you get mad at deku for doing that"  I said as he snapped out of it and looked back at me. "Anyway let's go on a date tomorrow" he said. "Wow really" I said.