18

(Kirishima pov)
It was about 12:00 when we got back to the dorms. I have no idea where bakugou ran off.
"Is it just me or was bakugou acting weird" sero said.
"Huh what do you mean" denki said.

"Like he would never cheat on (y/n) she's the first person that he shares his feelings with he would never just give that up" sero said as I heard a bang in the closet. I looked at them I was the only one that heard it I got up to see it was locked.

"Hey was this locked before" I said.
"That closet no me and denki got something out of it yesterday" sero said as I heard someone call my name. I harden my skin and broke the door to see Mina.

"Mina how did you get stuck in here" I said bending down.
"Kirishima my quirk... it gone" she said.
"What what do you mean it gone" I said.
"It's yuro he locked me in here" she said as I look at her confused.

"Who's yuro" I said.
"We met him while training and ever since he had this major crush on (y/n) but couldn't get her because her and bakugou were dating" she said as she got up.

"Hey guys" (y/n) said.
"Guess what me and yuro are dating" she said jumping up and down.
I noticed that her eyes were shaped like a really tiny heart.

"I'm happy for you and all but isn't that a bit early like you just broke up with bakugo" sero said.
"That was in the past" she said as her and yuro walked outside.

(Third pov)

"She must be under some love potion" Mina said.
"Huh how do you know" Kirishima said looking at Mina.

"Well before he put me in the closet I caught him putting something in her drink" Mina said.
"Do you think yuro is a villain" denki said as him and sero walked over to them.

"That could be a possibility maybe we should ask mr. aizawa if he heard about him" Kirishima said.

—————————

"I'm sorry I looked through every book but there is no one here named that are sure he goes here" aizawa said sitting down.

"I'll try to look for more later but you guys should just go to sleep and we can discuss more later" aizawa said rubbing his forehead.

"Thank you mr. aizawa sorry for bothering you" Mina said as they left and head for there room.

*in the morning*
*In the common room*

"Hey has anyone see bakugou or (y/n) it's almost time to head to school they're going to be late" iida said running in place.
"I haven't see bakugou or (y/n) since yesterday" uraraka said as bakugou stomped in.

"There you are do you know where (y/n)" iida said as bakugou ignored him.
"Hey Bakugo have you seen (y/n)" Kirishima said as he turned him around.

"His eyes is the same as (y/n)'s was, there is definitely something going on" Kirishima thought as bakugou walked out the dorms.
"There is something definitely going on" Kirishima whispered to Mina as she nodded.

Everyone walked to school.

(Mina pov)

"(Y/n) where were you" I said.
"Hanging out with yuro I never noticed this but he's really kind" she said as I started waving my hand in her face.

"Hello is (y/n) in here" I said knocking on her forehead.
"There also something else you didn't notice" I said.
"He doesn't even go here" I said.
"Mina there something going on with your mind of course he goes here he's wearing a school uniform" she said.

"(Y/n) you have to snap out of it" I said shaking her.
"Mina I'm fine" she said.
"Eijiro , Mina, denki, and hanta could you come with me please" aizawa said as we followed.
He lead us to this meeting room he opened it and nezu, midnight and the other teachers. "Okay does anyone have and information on yuro" nezu said.
"No" all the teachers said.

"Maybe we all can go back to my traitor idea I said a while back" mic said.
"You know for once present mic could be right" midnight said. "Hey I'm always right,right eraserhead" mic said.

"Don't drag me into this" aizawa said.
"Even if he was a traitor how did he get into the school everyone has ids" all might said holding up his id. "He could have stolen one" mic said.
"That not possible the gate would have alarmed me when someone showed an id that didn't match that person" nezu said.

"Oh but he could have destroyed the gate" mic blurted out.
"Mic it would have told us if someone broke it" midnight said rubbing present mic's back.
"Then I have nothing" he said.
"that's alright present mic But we shouldn't give up on the traitor idea" nezu said.

"So everyone I want you guys all to keep a close eye on yuro okay without drawing attention to your self" nezu said. "I feel like the only who wouldn't stand out would be aizawa" all might said. "Yeah you are right there this body is incapable of hiding" midnight said as aizawa rolled his eye. "And I can't whisper" mic said as everyone looked at him. "Hey don't look at me like that it's because of my quirk" mic said.

"Are sure sweetie it's okay if you can't whisper" midnight. "No I'm incapable of whispering" mic said as he tried to whisper but it just sound like his talking. "So you could never play telephone that's sad" Mount lady said. Wait where did she come from.

"When did you get here" midnight said. "Been here nezu called me to assist in the hunt have you ever Been called" she said smirking.

"are you stupid I work here" midnight said as they started arguing. "Guy relax you know what I can't stop this" present mic said as he took his hearing aids off. "Enough" aizawa said using his quirk which made them both sit down.

"Okay thank you aizawa" nezu said as he looked at present mic who was looking at the ceiling. Midnight tap him which made him look at them then put his hearing aids back on.

"Did I miss anything" mic said
"No" midnight said.

I heard that it's a headcannon that present mic wears hearing aids.