22

(Y/n)
"Wait are for real your back" Mina said hugging me really tight. "Yeah I'm back.. but can you let go... I..it's getting... really hard... to breathe" I struggled to say as she let go. "I'm so sorry it's just I really missed you.... a..a-" she said. I could tell she was about to start crying. "Mina it's okay I'm glad to be back" I said hugging her.

"Oh there you guys ar... oh I'm sorry I interrupted a sisterly moment but mr. aizawa want us all to meet in the classroom" toru said. Me and mina looked at each other and back at her. "Mr. aizawa.... why" we both said as she shrugged. "That's all he said" she said as we followed her to the classroom to see half of the class in there.

"Do you know what this might be about" I asked Kirishima. "No" he said as jiro, uraraka, and momo came in the the classroom. I looked around to see that bakugou wasn't in the classroom.

"I'm going to go look for bakugou" I said leaving the classroom. I looked in the training rooms and saw him in room 3. I walked in and I'm surprised he didn't notice me. I touched his shoulder and he turned to look at me.

"Mr. aizawa wants us all in the classroom for who knows come on you can train later" I said grabbing towel and wiping his face.

"You don't need to do that" he said trying to grab the towel out my hand. "But I insist" I said grabbing his hand and taking him to the classroom. "Okay now that everyone here everyone sit down and stop talking" aizawa said as we all sat down.

"Tomorrow you'll be spending a week at your work study Agency so be ready and that it" aizawa said picking up sleeping bag and leaving the classroom.
"I thought it was gonna be something bad" I said. "Me too" denki signed. "Denki which agency were you at again" Mina asked.

"Me and sero have mrs. joke agency" he said.
"Sis I'm gonna miss your annoying self" Mina said as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right girl and besides it's a week you can survive" I said. "Wait I thought y'all were going together" denki said.

"No Mina has Mirko agency and me and jiro have present mic agency" I said. "I just know it's gonna be super loud there" jiro said. "I can't wait until tomorrow" I said.

(Common room)
"Hey bakugou can I ask you a favor" Mina asked as sero, denki, and Kirishima were all smirking at him. "What" he asked as he looked up from his phone.

"You know since we won't see each other for a week" denki said. "We just want to know if you would cook tonight" Kirishima said. "For everyone since you know you cooking is really good" Mina said as they smiled again.

"No why would I cook for you your lucky I cooked for you once" bakugou. "But you cook for me" I said as he turned to face me. "Yes I cooked for you because you're my fucking girlfriend" he said.

"Maybe we could order something" Mina said getting out her phone as bakugou snatched it from her. "Hey" Mina said. "Ugh fine (y/n) come on" he said getting up and walking towards the door. "Huh go where" I said confused.

"To the store so I can cook food" he said. "Wait you're actually doing it wow" Mina said as I handed Mina back her phone.

"You're gonna make me change my mind" he said putting on his shoes as I got up. "Hey wait let me put my shoes on" I said quickly putting on my shoes and walking out the door. "So what changed your mind" I said. "Hmm" he hummed as he looked at me. "What made you say yes you're gonna miss them aren't you" I said smirking.

"No I'm not" he said as he playfully pushed me. "Yeah right why don't you admit you care for every single on of then even midoriya so stop acting" I said as he began walking faster.

"Hey don't ignore me you know I'm right that's why you're not denying it" I said running to catch up to him. "Tch you wish" he said. "Yeah right one day you're gonna look back on this and say that guy was a moron" I said. "That's what you think" he said.

After we got the stuff we walked back to the common room.
"Hey we're back" I said holding bags in my hand as I put place them on the kitchen table.

"Let's get cooking" I said. "Huh what do you mean your acting like your cooking with me" he said putting the rest of the bags on the table. "I am" I said as he picked me up.

"Hey put me down" I said as he placed me on the couch. "Sit down I'm doing it" he said. "You just doing all the work by yourself" I said. "Yeah" he said as he walked back into the kitchen.
(After he finished)
"Hey I mean to ask you when we were shopping we snuck off somewhere I'm just wondering where you went" I said as he looked away for a second and looked back to me. "Nothing important" he said as he walked away.

That was... weird.