15

"Katsuki do I have to" I said. "Yes you have to don't you want to pass" he said putting notes on the table. "Now let's start with this" he said pointing to a question. I looked at it.

"That's the hardest one there" I said as he stared at me.

"(Y/n) that's the easiest one on the page" he said as I started banging my head on the table.
"Hey (y/n) need any help" Kirishima said as I lifted my head. "Help her I still tutored you and besides I'm helping her" bakugou said. "You haven't tutored me in so long" Kirishima said as bakugou look at his phone them back at Kirishima.

"It was three days ago" bakugou said.
"Hey katsuki maybe we should take a break and you can tutor..uh... denki" I said looking around until denki caught my eye.

I got up and started to walk away when someone pulled my collar making me stumble backwards.
I turn around to see bakugou was the one who did it.
"Where do you think you're going" he said.
"Uh... to my room while you tutor denki" I said.
"Who said I was tutoring dunce face" he said. "Me of course" I said.

"Oh did I hear something what did you say Mina I'll be right there" I said.
"Raccoon eyes didn't say anything and how did you hear that isn't she in her room" he said.
"It's twin hearing you wouldn't understand" I said.

(Bakugou pov)

"I didn't know that existed" shitty haired said as I looked at him. "Your stupid" I said.
"Huh why" he said.
"Because you fell for it she was obviously lying" I said walking to her room.

(Y/n) pov)

I open my door to see bakugou standing there.
"So you think you can just walk away from me when you're supposed to be studying" he said walking over to my desk.

"Now sit" he said pointing to the chair. "I don't take order from you" I said folding my arms.
"Hey put me down" I said as he picked me up and put me in the chair.
"Ugh fine" I said getting a pencil.

(An hour later)

"Are we done yet" I said.
"Yeah for know" he said sitting on the bed.
"Can I tell you a secret" I said.
"Yeah what is it" he said. "When I first met you I thought you were gay" I said.

"Huh gay why that fuck would you think that" he said putting his hand on his hip.
"So the way your standing now doesn't scream gay" I said as he looked down at himself and put his hand that was on his hip on his side.
"And also how did you get your waist so skinny" I said.

"I don't know genes I guess" he said. "Lucky" I said. "What do you mean lucky" he said.
"I just want a skinny waist like yours" I said as he plucked me in my forehead. "Oww why did you do that for" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Apologize" he said as I sat there confused.
"Apologize for what" I said.

"Don't you ever talk bad about your self you are beautiful just that way you are now apologize" he said. "Okay I'm sorry" I said.
"Okay let's get you something to eat" he said.
"Who said  I was hungry" I said as my stomach groaned.

"That now let's go" he said pointing to my stomach as I got up.
"Now back to that gay thing i thought you and Kirishima were dating" I said.

"Not this again and that's disgusting" he said as we walked into the common room and into the kitchen and got a pan.

"Ohh are you cooking for me" I said.
"Of course" he said.

(After cooking)

"This looks so good" I said as I took a bite.
Once I took a bite I felt the spiciness.
"Katsuki what in the  world" I said as he looked up.
"What" he said.

"How much spices did you put in this" I said pointing to the food.
"Not that much" he said walking towards me.
"Here taste it" I said as he opened his mouths and fed him a spoonful.

"What are you talking about it's fine" he said.
"Yeah that quirk is messing with your brain and your tastebud"  I said. "It's nothing wrong with it can you give me a bottle of water" I said as he handed me a bottle of water. "Thanks" I said as I finished the delicious food.