9

"Katsuki I told you millions of times I can't delete it" I said walking into the common room. "Then tell raccoon eyes to delete it" he said following me.

"Delete what" Mina said as she walked over to us which made him turn his head away. " he wants you to delete the video of us dancing because he doesn't want anyone looking at me" I said air quoting as I rolled my eyes.
"Are you rolling your eyes at me" he said grabbing my chin.

"Uh.. nooo" I said looking to the side. He kissed me.
"Aw come on really" I said as he smirked.
"Fine Mina can you delete the video" I said as he let go off my chin.

"I already did" she said as she put her phone in her pocket. "You guys need to get a room" denki said. "Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend" bakugou said.

"As a matter of fact I should " he said as he got up and walked to the door put his shoes on and walked outside. "What time is it"  bakugou asked as I looked at the time.

"Time for you to head to bed" I said.

"Can I ask you a question"  I said.
"Sure ask away" he said walking to his room as I walk with him.

"Why do you go to sleep at 8:30 away" I asked.
"It's a choice" he said.
"But why not 8:40 or 9:00 why 8:30" I said.
"If you must know I go to sleep at that time so I can wake up early" he said as I looked at him confused.
"But you don't wake up early me and the other have to wake you up"  I said.

"No I wake up at 1:00 or 2:00 to do my school work an and train and then I go back to sleep" he said.
"Your so weird"  I said as he laughed.

"Well at least I'm smarter then you" he said.
"No you're not" " am too" we went back in forth until " are you guys going to keep doing that orrr" Mina said as I look at see Mina and Kirishima.

"Goodnight (y/n)" he said kissing my forehead. "Goodnight" I said as se slowly closed the door.
"So you and Kirishima are you guys dating" I said smiling.

"Yeah" she said.
"You guys were obvious take care of my sister okay Kirishima don't hurt her I'm heading to bed" I said.
"But it's only 8:33 you don't usually go to bed until 9 or 10 on school nights" Mina said.

"I know but I might just change it up a little bit" I said walking away.
"(Y/n)" he yelled as I turned.

"I'm going to take good care of her and  you better  take good care of bakugou okay" he said.
" You know I will" I said as I walked in my room.

(Next morning)

"Wake up dude" Mina said.
"Huh" I groaned as I sat up.
"Why are you tired didn't you say you went to sleep earlier" she said.
"Yeah about that" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"After I took a shower and every thing I was on my phone and didn't fall asleep until 11:00 something" I said smiling nervously.

Then bakugou walked in.
"Wow your up early for once" I said surprised.
"Yeah I thought maybe not walking up at 1:oo in the morning to train and besides You need to get up it's almost time to head to school" bakugou said as I got up. I went to the closet and got my uniform. "Okay now your guys need to get out" I said pushing out the door.

"Wait why" bakugou said.
"Because I have to Change" I said slowly closing the door.

I put my uniform on and then did all the other stuff I do every morning to get ready.

(Bakugo pov)

"Because I have to Change" she said as she slowly closed the door.

"Is she serious" I said.

(A little bit later)
She opened the door she was in her uniform.
"Why did you push me out" I asked as we began walking.

"So I could change" she said.
"But why we're dating right" I said.
"Of course we are I do this to Mina too your not the only one" she said.

"But why raccoon eyes is your sister" I said.
"I'm just not comfortable" she said.
"Your so weird" I said as she giggled.
"And your also weird so" she said.