27

(Third person)
"Bakugou wait" kirishima said as bakugou left the dorms wearing his hero costume. "Raccoon eyes are you coming or not huh" he said as Mina Also walked out the door wearing her hero costume. "Yeah I'm coming" Mina said as kirishima grabbed her hand.

"Mina come on you guys can't be serious going to go find (y/n) and jiro by yourselves" kirishima said. "Kirishima do you know how many times I have to sit and watch my sister get kidnapped or hurt so can you please let go so I can go find her" Mina said as he continued to hold her hand.

"Mina come on now please don't do this, for me, don't...you love me" he said gripping tighter. "Kirishima ow let go" Mina said as sero walked up to him and pulled him off her. "Man what has gotten in to you weren't you the main one that would do anything for a friend like when bakugou got kidnapped you went to save him right" sero said as kirishima punched him.

"Hey what the fuck man" sero said grabbing his nose as he looked down at his hand to see blood on it making kirishima jump on him and trying to strangle him. "What had gotten into you kirishima" Mina yelled trying to get him off making bakugou look back and walk back. "What the fuck are you doing" bakugou yelled grabbing kirishima's hair as he pulled him off of sero. Sero started coughing as kirishima pulled out a knife cutting bakugou's arm.

"What fuck is WRONG with you" bakugou yelled as kirishima did a back flip to get away from him. He then started laughing as his body started to melt to reveal toga. Sero then punched her knocking her out.

"Yeah fucking bitch" he said holding up a fist. "Was that needed" bakugou said. "She tried to kill imma say it was definitely needed" he said. "Just hurry up and tie her up already" bakugou said rolling his eyes making sero tie her up and bring her back inside.

"This just keep getting crazier and crazier" denki said as he helped tie toga up to a chair.
"Why did you have to knock her out we could've asked her when they were dumbass" bakugou said they waited for her to wake up.

(Y/n) pov)
"(Y/n)" "(y/n)" I heard someone continue to call as I sat up and looked around to see that I was in a cell.

"Oh (y/n) thank god you're okay" I heard someone say turning my head to see kirishima in a cell beside me the only thing separating us were bars.

"Kir..kirishima what are you doing here" I said quickly getting up. "Hey wait don't tr.." he said as I was walking towards him but I fell straight on the floor. I looked at my leg to see it was chained to the floor. I stood up and looked back at him.

"Why are you here" I said scanning his body to see he was skinnier and he had bags under his eyes. "H..how long have you been here" I said as his eyes widened. "Uhh...I.....I" he started to say as he rubbed his temple " well...every since you and Mina screamed at bakugou all I remember is helping iida clean up, then he left because mei need help with something then a few minutes later someone puts a bag over my head" he finished.

"A..are you okay" I said. "Oh I'm fine just a few scratches are you okay" he asked. "Yeah I'm f..ine... j..jiro JIRO...have you seen jiro" I said. "Wait she's here too... I haven't see her did something happen to her" he said.

"Yeah freaking yuro threw scissors at her" I said. "yuro...oh the guy that tried to kiss you right.. he's a villain now" he said scratching the side of head. "I have a lot to tell to you but first we have to get out of here" I said bending down to to try and put acid on the chain but it wasn't working. "Shit it must've been what ever he put in my mouth" I whispered.

"Okay kirishima give me your hand" I said walking as far as I could holding out my hand. "Huh (y/n) I hope your not thinking what I think you're thinking about you could injure your leg" he said. "Or I could break out of it come on let's try" I said holding out my hand again. "Okay" he said grabbing my hand and pulling. It stung a little bit but the chain broke " see I told you" I said smiling. "Okay...next question how we gonna get out" he said as I walked up to the vent and pulled on it. "There wait here" I said crawling in.
.
.
.
(Third person)
(Few minutes later)
After a few minutes she was starting to wake up.
Bakugou was the first one to see this and stomped over there.
"What the fuck did you do with (y/n)" bakugou yelled punching toga. "Bakugou calm down she just woke up" sero yelled. "Did I say anything when you punched her exactly so y-" bakugou yelled back.

"Um kacchan maybe you should sit down for a fe" " shut up deku stay the fuck out of this" bakugou interrupted. "Midoriya's right you should sit down" todoroki spoke.

"Shut up nobody asks you either icy hot" he turned and looked at toga " where the fuck is (y/n)" he yelled again making her laugh. "Probably outside dead somewhere who knows" she smiled.

"You know what" bakugou groaned as he walked over to denki. "Dunce face aren't you still cool with mind freak" bakugou said quietly as denki snapped out of trance he was in and looked up. "Huh" he said confused. "Oh for fuck sake" bakugou said grabbing denki by the arm and pulling him out the building. "Look..I'm so..RRy for snapping on you before it's....I wasn't thinking" bakugou said looking to the side.

"You don't have to apologize it's my-" denki said but bakugou slapped him. "SHUT UP It's not your fucking fault so stop saying it is we're gonna find ear phone jack okay" bakugou yelled he said putting his hand on denki's shoulders. "O..okay but you really didn't have to hit me that hard" he said rubbing his cheek.

"Whatever do you still talk with mind freak or not" bakugou asked. "Yeah we still talk why" denki asked pulling out his phone. "Ugh because we're gonna brainwash toga into finding out where (y/n), eye phone jack, and shitty hair is" he angrily whispered in denki ear. "Ohh that's great thinking" denki said as he called shinso. "Hey shinso can you do me a favor" denki said as bakugou walked back into the dorms.

(Few minutes later)
"Hey guys denki told me what was going on" shinso said walking into the dorms with denki. "So hey toga how are you" he smiled as she stayed quiet, smirking. "Oh well I tried" shinso said.

"What the fuck do you mean you tried" bakugou said as shinso walked behind toga and put a finger to his mouth making bakugou shut his mouth as he pouted. Shinso then put his hands to his Adam apple and pressed. He reached into toga's pocket and grabbed her phone. "Hey" she said trying to break out of the tape making sero wrap another layer around her.

"Toga... where are you" shinso said in a shigaraki voice. "Shigaraki I'm..." she said as she stopped talking and just stared in space.

" where is (y/n) , jiro, and kirishima" shinso asks. "In the abandoned warehouse on rickerson ave" toga says as shinso looks around to see everyone in shocked. "Shinso when could you do that without the mask" denki said as shinso bows. "Your welcome" he said patting bakugou on the shoulder. "...thank you..." bakugou whispered so only shinso could hear. "W..what" shinso said turning to look at bakugou. "If you didn't hear me oh well I'm not repeating myself" bakugou said looking away. "Looks like someone going soft" shinso smirked. "~Tch as if" bakugou said making shinso laugh. "Yeah okay" he said walking out the building.

(Mina pov)

"Soo should we hand her over to aizawa" I asked. "yeah I could take her to him" sero said wrapping her up more. "Here I'll come with you" uraraka said putting her hand on the chair lifting it up.

"Oh thank you" he said as both of them walked out the building. I then see bakugo grabbing his arm Grenades heading for the door. "Bakugo will you slow down for a sec" I said stopping him from taking another step as he slowly turned to face me. "And why not that villain bitch gave us the address I'm not just gonna stand doing nothing" he said.

"And I perfectly understand that but you're not just gonna just rush in by yourself now will you sit down until we have a plan" I said pointing to the couch. "NO i don't need any help I'll think of a plan by myself on the way there I'm not wasting anymore time who knows what they've done to her already now if you excuse me I'm leaving"he said walking towards the door as I grabbed his arm.

"No you listen here I understand how you feel but if you're gonna stand here and tell me you've got it rough, my sister my only family member that has ever been by my side is kidnapped and my boyfriend that I couldn't even tell wasn't my boyfriend has been kidnapped for who know how long and probably doesn't even like me SO Would YOu please sit the hell down" I said as he put his head down. "I'm sorry" he whispered as he sat down.

"Are u okay" denki said walking up to me. "Yeah yeah I'm fine" I said wiping a tear out the corner of my eye as he hugged me.