16

"So where are we going" I said to bakugou.
You'll see" he said.
"Is that bakugou Katsuki I see" a girl said.
"Do you...know her"  I asked.
"Of course he know me I'm his ex girlfriend" she said.

"E..ex girlfriend" I said staring at bakugou.
"Yeah that what I said are you his new girlfriend" she said.
"Yeah he didn't tell me he had an ex girlfriend" I said look at bakugo who looked at then look away.

"Oh you broke up with me for this girl are you serious" she said as my eyes twitched.
I walked away.
"I should've punch her when I had the chance " I thought walking to the dorms.

He can't believe he fucking lied to me.
"Oh hey (y/n) how was your date" Mina said as I walked in the common room. "We didn't go" I said "(Y/n)" bakugou said barging in before she could say anything

"Please let me explain (y/n)" he said.
"Wait what happened" Kirishima said.
"Then explain katzuki why didn't you tell me" I said turning to face him.
"I.. I... j" he stuttered.

"Why didn't you tell me you said you didn't date anybody before we got together I have no problem with you dating people before we got together but the fact that lied to me" I said.
"Now tell me why you didn't tell me" I said but he still didn't answer.

"Ugh" I said walking away.
(Kirishima pov)
(Y/n) walked away.
"Bakugou what the fuck did you" Mina yelled.
I never heard her curse before.

Bakugou grabbed his hair and then walked out.
"Dude where are you going" denki said as everyone followed him out the door.
I saw him walking towards a girl.
"What did she go" the girl said laughing. "I'm going fucking kill you" he said.

"For what it's not fault you didn't tell her" she said as he lifted her off the ground by her collar. "Bakugou dude it's only a girl" I said.
"I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from me"
Bakugou yelled.
"Put her down" denki said.
"So I'm not allowed to walk somewhere And I just happened to see you and that girl" she said.

"Don't talk to me ever again or you'll wish you never dated me" he said as she fell on the ground. "I'm calling the cops on you" she said running away. "Fuck you" bakugou yelled as he walked back inside.

(Bakugou pov)

"(Y/n) please open the door" I said knocking on the door as I put my head on the door.
"(Y/n) open the door please just let me see you" I said as she didn't answer.

"Please I know your mad at me but can you at least open the door" I said as I stopped knocking but she still didn't answer.

I started running towards my dorm.
Once I got to my room I opened the door went to the balcony.

I'm really glad her room is above mines.
I climbed on her balcony and looked through the window.

What kind of girl leaves her curtain open.

I noticed she wasn't in her room then I heard the bathroom door open it was (y/n).

She gonna think I'm a creep.

"Why didn't he just tell me" she said as she had her pjs on. She open her room door.
"I swear I heard someone knocked" she said as she closed the door and then look at me.

She screamed which made me trip and fall off her balcony.
"Shit" I said as someone grabbed my hand making me look to see (y/n).

"God your so heavy" she said as she tried to pull me up.
"Why didn't you just let me fall" I said as i got on the balcony.
"Katsuki are you serious why would I do that" she said.

"Because your were angry at me" I said.
"Katsuki keyword angry not a ruthless monster I'm a hero why would I let you fall" she said sitting on her bad.

"I'm sorry for not telling you she wasn't important that's why i didn't tell you I can't believe that fuck bitch said that to you" I said bawling my fist. "I hope you didn't do anything bad to the girl your know what will happen to your reputation right" she  said as I chuckled nervously.

"Katsuki what did you do" she said. "She threatened to call the cops on me" I said.

"Katsuki I thought you were begging to be the number one hero you can't be one if your in jail" she said. "Yeah I know I was just mad" I said.
"And also close your goddamn curtains" I yelled.
"Geez okay you don't have to yell" she said closing the curtains.