21

(Third pov)
The rest of the day aizawa and shinso had Hana and yuro in rooms questioning them. they found out they both were secret villains that no one knew so they went to jail.

(Back to Mina pov)
"Where am I" bakugou said sitting up quickly.
"You're In the nurses office midnight used her quirk to knocked you before you killed yuro" Kirishima said.

"Where is yuro I wasn't done with him" he said bawling his fist up getting ready to get up. "I heard yuro and Hana got locked up" sero said as bakugo got up. "Where you going dude" Denki said. "I'm going to find (y/n) and get her back to normal" bakugou said leaving the room.

"Mina we should tell mr aizawa" Kirishima said as I looked at them to see all of them had a worried look on their faces. "Huh why" I asked.

"Your quirk you haven't told anybody else except for us Mina" he said. "Yeah I know I was too busy worrying about everyone else" I said as held my hands.

"And that's good but you have to start worrying about your self too" he said. "I know let's go tell aizawa" I said turned to see that denki and sero weren't in the room.

Hmm I wonder where they went.

We walked to the teachers lounge and knocked on the door.

Aizawa opened the door and looked at us.

"Hey Mr. Aizawa can we talk to you... In private" I said.
"Oh oh sure.. um.. follow me" he said as he led us to a room. "Mr. Aizawa I'm sorry for not telling you this but yuro.. he did something to my quirk.. I don't know if he stole it or..." I said.

"Oh ok you'll have your quirk by the end of the day I could do it right now but I don't want to pull eri out of elementary school" aizawa said.

(Bakugou pov)
Where the fuck is she.
"Have one you extras seen ( y/ n)" I yelled. "No and even if we did we wouldn't tell you" pink cheeks said.
"And why the fuck not" I yelled as her as  slammed my hand on her desk.

"Don't act like you remember you cheated on her and then dated hana" pink cheeks said. "That's because I don't fucking remember I have no idea what happened that night all I remember is (y/n) just yelling now where the fuck is she" I yelled.

"Kacchan we would have told you if we knew" deku said. "Shut the fuck up deku" I yelled as I walked out the classroom. A few minutes later I found her on the roof.

"Oh hey bakugo right" she said as walked up to her. "Can we talk" I said. "Um sure" she said.

"(Y/n) I don't know how or why you got under this thing but I just want you to know that night of dance I have no idea what happened but I just want you to know I love you (y/n) and I would never do anything to hurt you so please..... come back to me" I said.

"Bakugou im sorry but I'm dating yuro" she said.
Your so called boyfriend is in jail he was a villain he brainwashed you and you don't remember that we... used to be a thing" I said grabbing her shoulder.

"I beg of you please just remember" I said as she looked away from me.

"(Y/n) look at me please I love you" I said turning her face to face me.

"I......l. Love you too Katsuki" she said as I looked up to see her smiling. "Are you serious are you fucking with me right now are you back" I said. "Why would I lie" she said as I picked her up and swung her around. "I've missed you" I said kissing her.

"Me too but you better not ever cheat on me Katsuki bakugou or else" she said as she stopped smiling at me. "I promise" I said. "Great I'm hungry let's go grab something to eat" she said as she held my hand and started running.