1

(Y/n) pov
"Omg (y/n) it our 3rd year after this we get to be actually hero ahh I'm so happy" Mina said as she held on to me while she jumped. "Yeah I can't wait" I said as we walked into the classroom. "Hey Kiri"
Mina said as she ran to him. "Oh hey (y/n)" izuku said walking up to me.

"Hey" I said as katsuki walked into the classroom I followed him with my eyes until he sat down. "Why don't you go ask him out, you guys have been talking for a long time" izuku whispered smiling as I turn to him. "What do you mean" I whispered as I blushed and looked away.

"Everyone here knows you have a crush on kacchan It was quite obvious in 2nd year" he whispered as I blushed even more. "I..it w..was" I whispered as I stuttered. "Yes now go" he whispered as he slightly pushed me. Okay you do this talking to yourself in a mirror wasn't for nothing. I walked over to katsuki's desk.

"Hey bakugou how was your summer" I said. "Hey alien girl it was alright I guess" he said. "You know you can call me (y/n) right" I said. "I know but I like alien girl" he said as he smirked at me. "You little-" I growled making my eye twitch as Mina pulled me away. "Hey why did you do that" I said. "Because it time to train" she said as she dragged me out the classroom. "But it's the first day can't we just chill" I groaned. "You had all summer to 'chill'" she said air quoting as a i rolled my eyes and followed her.

Bakugou pov
"You little-" she growled but then Mina pulled her out of the classroom. Why do I suddenly have this strange feeling in my stomach when ever I see her. "Hey bakubro" shitty haired said as he touched my shoulder snapping me out my train of thought. "What shitty haired" I growled. "Hey relax I was just going ask if you wanted to train but I guess you don't want to" he said as he was about to walk off. "Wait fine let's go" I said as I got up.

(Y/n) pov
"Okay, let's take a break" I said as I could see that Mina was tried. "Yeah I need this you're getting stronger" Mina said as she sat down. "Thanks you're also getting stronger" I said as boy with black hair that I have never seen before walked in.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was using this training room" he said as he turned to leave. "Wait we were just about to leave" I said as I got up. "Mina get up" I said. "I'm too tired" she said as I put her on my back. "Oh thank you my name is Yuro and yours is" he said hold out his hand.

"My name is (y/n)" I said as I shook it careful not to drop mina. "Hey can we met up and talk Somemore" he said. "Um..Sure here it's my phone number" I said as I handed him a piece of paper. "Wait you just have pieces of paper that has your number on them in your pocket" he said. "Yep anyway see you later" I said as I walked out the room.

"Awwwww I sense young love" Mina giggled as she got down. "Wait you made me carry you for nothing" I said. "Yep bye" she said as she ran away from me. "Mina when I get my hand on you...ugh your dead Mina ashido" I yelled as I ran after her. When I finally caught her I started tickling her. "St..stop (y.. (y/n) y....you know I'm tick.... ticklish" she said as she couldn't stop laughing.

"Um what are fuck are you guys doing in the hallway" katsuki said as I stopped tickling Mina looking behind me but she didn't stop laughing. "Oh hey bakugou" I said as I got up which made Mina get up. "She almost tickled me half to death thank you bakugou you're my hero" she said as katsuki looked at her like she was crazy. "Anyway I've got to split byeeee " she said as she ran away.

"So what did she do" he said. "She-" I said but someone text me. When I looked at my phone it was an unknown person I was about to put it back in my pocket then I remember it was probably yuro.

————————————————
Unknown : hey I know we just met and all but do you want to chat at the coffee shop by the school
You: yeah sure see ya there
—————————————————-

"I'll see you later" I said looking up from my phone to see him still staring at me. Then I started walking to the coffee shop and saw yuro there waiting for me. "Hey" I said as I sat down. "Hey" he said as he Stared at me. "Um are you okay" I said as he finally stopped staring at me. "I'm sorry but why is your skin pink not to be rude but you and the girl you both had pink skin" he asked. "Oh it's because of our quirk we're sister and our quirk is acid what's yours" I said.

"Oh it's  complicated it would take so much time to explain....um..." he then looked out the window " what class are you in" he said completely changing the subject. "Oh 3-a, and you" I said trying to respect his privacy as we continued to take about our hobbies and other stuff  until I looked at the time. "Oh shot I think it's time for me to I had a great time yuro see you around" I said getting up. "Yeah me too" he said as we walked back to the school. We then said bye to each and went our separate way.