10

I open the door to see katsuki.
"Yeah what's up" I said.

"Are you ready" he said as I looked at him confused.
"May I ask ready for what exactly" I said as he face palmed.

"To meet my parents I'm ready to go" he said.
"Oh I'm sorry I'm ready" I said sarcastically.
We walked into the common room I got a snack and we walked outside.

"After we see my parents we're going to your house okay" he said as my heart sank when he said that.
"But katsuki" I said.

"No buts you can't just stay away from your parents and plus I want to meet these so called parents" he said making a small explosion.

"Just don't get your self arrest okay" I said getting in the car.

"I'm not planning on it" he said getting into the car.
"Yeah sure you might explode the whole house" I said.

A little bit later we got to his parents house.
We got out the car and he knocked on the door really hard.

"Katsuki your gonna break the door" I said as the door opened.

"What I tell you about knocking on that door katsuki" she yelled at him then looked at me.

"Oh (y/n) it's lovely to see you" she said as we walked in.

An hour or two later.

"Come back anytime"Mitsuki said as her and her husband waved goodbye as when got into the car.
" so Where your parents house" he said as I slid down the seat.

"Can we not go there" I said.
"It's not an option anymore" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Now what's the address" he said as I sat up and gave it to him.
When we got there we got out the car and walked to the doorstep I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Who the fuck could that be" my so called mother yelled.

"I don't know you open the fucking door" my so called dad yelled back.

A few minutes of yelling my mother finally opened the door.

"Who the fuck are you" she growled as she looked me up and down.

"Are you serious right now" I said.

"Yes I'm serious why are you at my doorstep" she said as I bawled my fist.
I don't even know why I came.

"Who was at the door" dad said as he came to the door.
"Some girl and a guy they haven't told me why there here" she said as my dad slapped her.

"That's our fucking daughter bitch you don't remember" he said yelling in her face.
"Really I swear we had sons" she said as I just walked away. "Where the fuck are you going you leave the house and now your leaving again" my dad yelled as I got in the driver seat.

"Katsuki get in the car" I said as he sat in the passenger seat.

I held out my hand for the keys.

"(Y/n)" he said concerned.
"Give me the goddam keys katsuki" I yelled as he gave them to me and we drove away fast.

"(Y/n) slow down do you want to get pulled over" he said as I continued to speed.
He put his hand on my thigh which made me hit the brakes.

"I'm sorry I should've never suggested to go over to your.." " it's not your fault so stop blaming yourself" I said as I got out the car and walked to the passenger side.

"Can you drive" I said opening up car door as he got out he hugged me putting his hand on my head.
We got back in the car and drove back to the dorms.
"I'll see you later katsuki" I said as I got out and walked inside.

(Katsuki's pov)

I waited until (y/n) was inside.
"fuck" I yelled as I gripped my hair and felt tears coming out my eyes.

Someone knocked on the window i panicked thinking it was (y/n) but when I turned and looked it was Kirishima. I open the door. "What do you want" I said.

"Are you okay" he asked. "Of course I'm okay" I said.
"Bakugou you know you can talk to me you don't have to hide your emotions" he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and took his hand off my shoulders.
I locked my car and walked away. "There's nothing wrong" I said.

"What happened" he asked. "We went to my parents house and her parents house can you stop asking question" I said walking in the dorms and straight into my room.

(Kirishima's pov)

I walked into the dorms after bakugou. "Does anyone know what up with them" denki said.
"What do you mean" Mina said as I walked over there. "They're acting weird" he said. "Mina do you know where they went today" I said.

"They just went to see bakugou's parents and came back" she said. "But when I asked bakugou said they went to see your parents as well" I said as her eyes widen. "I'll be right back" she said getting up.

(Y/n) pov
I heard a knock on the door when I cracked the door to see who it was it was Mina. "What's up" I said opening the door all the way."Bakugou said you guys went to our parents is that true" she said.

"Yeah but we didn't stay there very long we left" I said sitting on my bed. "Where did bakugou go anyway" I said.

"He went to his room as soon as he came in" she said as I got up."I'm about to go check on him" I told her as i walked out my door and closed it she went to the common room and I knocked on bakugou's door.

"Shitty hair I told you to leave me alo.." he said as he opened the door. "I thought you were shitty haired" he said.

"Are you okay" I asked as I saw a punch mark in the wall. "Of course why would you ask that" he said as I grabbed his hands and looked at them to see his left knuckles were covered in blood. He pulled away. "Tell me why" I said. "Tell you why what" he said.

"Why you punch a hole in the wall" I said as he sat down on his bed which made me walk in his room and close the door behind me. "This day is ruined because of me isn't it" he said.

"Why would you think that" I said. "Because I keep forcing you to go see your parents when you didn't want too I should've listened to you" he said as he looked down at his feet.

"It's not your fault so stop blaming your self" I said lifting his chin up to look at me. "But" he said but I interrupted him before he could say anything else.
"No buts just forget about them okay" I said.

"Your right I don't know why I'm focused on those so called parents of yours when I should be focused on you" he said picking me up.

"Katsuki put me down" I laughed as I was blushing.
"No" he said laughing as he swung me around.
"Come on" I said still laughing as he stopped swinging me around and kissed me.
"I love you" he said.

"I love you too now how are we going fix that before aizawa finds out" I said pointing to the wall.
"He won't find out and I'm not fixing it" he said putting me down.

"So what if he finds out" I said as we walked over to a poster he had on the wall.

"Katsuki don't you do it" I said as he smirk and took it off the wall then walked over to where the hole was and put the poster on top of it.

"Now he won't fine out" he said.
"You are a mess" I said laughing.
"But I'm your mess" he said as he laid on his bed.