I yawned as I sat up and checked my phone.

It's Saturday yeah I get lounge all day.

I got up and went to the mirror to see that I was in my body I guess it only worked for one day. I did all my stuff that I do in the morning then walked downstairs to the common room.
"Hey jiro" Mina said walking up to me.
"Oh yeah we're back in our bodies I guess it only worked for one day" I said.
"Oh great also have you send bakugou kirishima said he wasn't in his room this morning" she said.

"Huh I haven't seen him since yesterday" I said as iida walked into the common room.

"Iida have you seen katsuki" I asked.

"Oh yeah earlier this morning he walked into the common room with his hero suit on I asked where he was going but he completely ignored me" iida said as I ran to the tv and change the channel to the news.

"Hey I was watching that" denki said as I put my finger over his mouth telling him to shush.

"Earlier this morning a villain attacked a building" a reporter said.

"Some of the hero's are trying to rescue the people that are inside and it appears that ground zero is the only one fighting the villain" she said as my eyes widen when she mentioned katsuki's hero name.

The villain punched bakugou which sent him flying knocking him into a building. I couldn't stand him and watch him get beat up so I started walking to the door.

"(Y/n) you can't" Kirishima said as he tried to stop me.

"Why not my boyfriend is out their getting his behind beat and you expect me to stand here looking stupid" I said as I tried to get to the door but he wouldn't let me.

"Kirishima if you don't unhand me right now I will use my quirk" I said about to use my quirk when izuku said something.

"Guys look kacchan getting up" he said as I turned back to the screen and Kirishima let go of me. He got up and used his explosions on the villain.

The villain and bakugou kept fighting until bakugou used his final attack and knocked him out.

"Oh thank god" I said as I sat down.

"Ground zero has done it again" the news report said as bakugou fell on the ground as police car and ambulance came. "I'm gonna kill that man" I said as I went to go put some clothes on and came right back down.

"Where are you going " Mina said.

"To the hospital" I said.

"You don't even know what hospital he's at"she said.

"I have fans now give me you car keys" I said. "Hey who said you were taking my car" she said.

"It's going to take so long on my two leg I need wheels" I said. "What so you can crash my precious baby  no thank you" she said as I grabbed her key and ran out the door. "(Y/n) (m/n) ashido get back here now" she said as I pulled out the drive way.

"Please don't crash my baby" she yelled. "I won't" I screamed as I drove off.

———————————————
"Hey excuse do you know the hospital that ground zero is at" I asked. "Omg are you (h/n)" she asked. "Yeah I am" I said. "Omg  can you sign our book bags" the other girl said.

"Sure" I said as they handed me their book bag and I signed them.

"Thank you (h/n) and ground zero is at (hospital's name)" they both said.

"your welcome and thank you to the both of you too, enjoy the rest of your day" I said as I drove to the hospital.

"Excuse me what room is katsuki bakugou in" I asked the lady at the desk.