25

"Hey guys up up up" I heard someone say as they started shaking me. "Can I get 5 more minutes" I groaned putting my pillow over my head. "Present mic has allowed you guys to go on a mission with me" she said as I recognize the voice as speedy. "But it's too early" jiro groaned as well. "Wow if you too don't want to get up then I guess.. I have to make you guys" she said as I felt a gust of wind leaving the room as I went back to sleep.

Few minutes later I felt someone poke me and when I open my eyes a stranger was in my bed staring at me which made me scream and fall off the bed. "Huh what happened" jiro said jumping up out of bed and her hands in a karate chop motion. I got up and noticed that the stranger was a mannequin head.
"Never mind it was a false alarm" I said as heard someone laughing. I turned to see speedy leaning on the door frame laughing. "You should have seen your faces" sou said also laughing. "You scared me half to death" I said kicking the mannequin at them making them laugh even harder. "You guys are awake now aren't you" speedy said. "Well yeah but.." " no need to talk just get your hero costume on and meet us outside" speedy said as jiro yawned and got out of bed. Once we finished I looked to see that katsuki called last night and texted multiple times.
——————————————————————
Katsuki ❤️ : why didn't you answer 1:00 am
Katsuki ❤️ : (y/n) hello   1:02 am
Katsuki ❤️: let me guess your sleep 1:02 am
———————————————————
What is even doing up at 1 am in the morning. I smiled and was going text him back when sou walked in. "Hey guys oh great you're dressed come on" she said. "Okay okay we're coming" I said putting my shoes on and walking out. "So what mission are we going on" jiro asked. "It's a secret bye squirter" speedy said leaving as siren banged his hands on the table. "It's siren yuka fukukado" he said as she suddenly appeared by his desk. "Okay okay I'll call you siren just don't say my last name" she said as we walked back to us.

Hey I've heard that last name before where did I hear it before. "Hey speedy are you related to mrs. Joke by any chance" jiro said as she stopped. "Ahh yes I'm in fact related to her no other reason why I have her last name" she said smiling her face turning red as she moved her hair out of her face then I noticed that she had a ring on her left ring finger. "Hey.. spee.." " and hears me changing the subject let get on with the mission" I was about ask if she married to mrs.joke but sou stopped me and pushed everyone out the door. "Anyway let's get on with this mission" speedy said as we started walking.
—————————————————————
You: good morning what were you even doing at 1:00 anyway. 11:00 am
—————————————————————-
Before I could put my phone back in my pocket i heard a ding.
——————————————————————
Katsuki ❤️: good morning it doesn't Matter what I was doing up why are you up so early 11:00 am

You: Cause we have to go on a mission why are you up king explosion murder 11:01 am

Katsuki❤️: best jeanist that's why and your with earphones right 11:01 am

You: if you mean jiro then yes 11:02 am
———————————————————————-
"Hey (y/n) you gonna stand there or you gonna get on the bus" I looked up to see speedy standing in the bus. "Oh yeah I'm coming" I said putting my phone in my pocket and walked on to the bus.
Few minutes later we got off the bus and followed speedy.  "So where are we going" jiro said. "We're looking for him he goes by the name of phobus" she said holding up a picture of a black haired villain.

"He was spotted around here a few minutes ago" she said as someone pushed past us and entered an alleyway. Speedy disappear and reappear with the man in her hand.

"Well looky here if it isn't phobus" speedy said. He then out of the blue started laughing. "What's so funny man" sou said talking him from speedy's hand and grabbed him by the collar. He then began to melt. "What what the fuck" sou said as the man was actually toga.