☆Chapter 27☆

(A/n: So my plans of finishing this fanfic by the end of December sadly won't work, but I don't wanna rush it. I want it to end naturally instead of it being rushed, so I'll let it take its time. Once I finish this fanfic, I'll be publishing a supernatural fanfic of a member I won't reveal yet and MAYBE a high school fanfic of JK, anyway, enjoy this chapter!)

"I'll move out by next week."

"What?" You asked, "But I don't mind you staying-"

He interrupted you, "I can't keep living off of you, Y/n. Don't worry I'll find a safe place and make sure my financial state is secure before moving."

"I see." You weren't sure why, but you felt heartbroken. Jimin moved out before, but you didn't feel as sad as you do right now. Maybe you did like Taehyung, maybe he wasn't a rebound after all.

"Taehyung, I think I-" You were interrupted by the arrival of Jimin, Jungkook and Hye-jin.

"Ya?" Taehyung asked.

"Nevermind." You faked a smile.

"Oh you guys arrived already." Jimin said, "This must be the last room."

After what seemed like forever, you guys realized you just had to yell out 'Jumanji' and soon the door opened.

"We did it!" You said, everyone cheered excitedly then Hye-jin invited you all to some drinks. Taehyung drove you all to a nearby cafe and ordered drinks for everyone then sat down next to you.

Everyone was really talkative, but what Taehyung said never seemed to leave your mind. All of sudden, you felt something warm on your hand below the table. You look down to see Taehyung's hand, his fingers slowly intertwined with yours.

His face got closer to you and he whispered in your ears, "Is everything alright? You look upset."

Shivers went down your spine from his deep-breathy voice, blood rushed through your face. Jimin looked at you concerned, "Y/n? Are you ok? Is it too hot in here?"

They all looked at your red face, causing it to become worse.

"I'll just go to the bathroom." You said and got up quickly. Taehyung slowly realized what happened and you swore you could see a smirk form across his face.

 Taehyung slowly realized what happened and you swore you could see a smirk form across his face

That night, you were going through Pinterest for ideas of new photoshoots. A notification came up on your phone, Taehyung was live streaming. You entered the livestream and watched as he drank with one of his female model friends. They were answering fan questions, most of which were asking if they were dating each other. You felt your face heat up. Why does it matter  anyway?

After a few minutes, you texted Taehyung asking when he would be back home. You saw him looking at the top of his screen as he smiled slightly- you could tell he was getting a little tipsy. He apologized to his fans for cutting the live stream short then ended it.

You looked at your screen, but there still wasn't a reply. You weren't sure if he just ended the live stream for you or if it was only a coincidence.

You went back to Pinterest and soon you heard the door open and close. Jungkook was sleeping over at a friend's house, so that only left one option.

You heard footsteps approach you and an arm being wrapped around your shoulder from behind. 

"Y/n." You heard Taehyung's low voice way too close to your ear. You knew that tone- he was drunk.

"Were you jealous? I saw you watching my stream and-and texting me." He whispered the same way he did in the cafe, "I mean...is it true that you still don't like me? I refuse to believe that."

"I don't!" You said defensively, still unable to physically move away from him.

"Then why aren't you moving away? Why do you blush when I'm too close?" He wrapped his arm around you tighter and smirked.

You removed his arms from you forcefully, and walked away to your room. Your heart was a mess. Well he just confirmed something for you. Butterflies took over your stomach and the heat on your face didn't seem to fade away. You couldn't help it anymore.

You heard a knock on your door, and opened it slowly. Taehyung peered through the door and scratched his neck awkwardly. It seemed like he was sobering up a little after realizing what he's done, but for once you wish he was still wasted so that he wouldn't remember what you were about to say.

"Taehyung." You said. He was about to apologize but you interrupted him.

"Don't move out, I'll miss you."

"I-I can find somewhere close." He tried to speak properly but just couldn't. 

He wasn't getting the hint so you pulled him close to your face, he still reeked of alcohol, but you didn't care. He licked his lips while looking at yours- confused by your sudden action. He tilted your head and finally sealed the gap between the two of you, you kissed him back immediately.

He forced the door open and pushed you towards your bed- hovering over you. Both of your breaths quickened, he pulled away and looked at your flushed face for a moment before connecting his lips with yours again.

Your fingers went through his hair while he placed playful kisses all over your neck. He reached a sensitive spot that caused you to let out a groan. You felt him smirk against your skin as he got up from over you, laid down next to you and pulled you into his chest from behind- his warmth took over your body.

"I won't leave you, Y/n." He said and kissed your cheek.

To be continued...

(A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ;3 , if you did, don't forget to vote, comment and share! <3 Also, if you were looking for a cover for you book, check out my new book cover shop 'Filter Graphics'!)