☆Chapter 20☆

(A/n: Prepare your hearts, this chapter won't be easy)

You went up to him and shook his face trying to get him to wake up, when he didn't, you took out your phone and called Hoseok. In just a few minutes, he was already there.

"Thank god I was around the area." He said as he carried Taehyung to the car and drove to the nearest hospital.

.

.

.

"He'll be alright." The doctor said, "He's just suffering from a small fever and high stress levels. Make sure he rests well."

"God, Taehyung! I warned you!" You said as he looked at you, barely awake.

"Taetae," Hoseok said, "You have to rest, I understand the pressure you're under- but don't ruin your health over it."

"I'm sorry." He frowned, "I should've listened to you."

"Don't be sorry, just be careful." You replied and Hoseok nodded.

"Are you able to get up now?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung nodded as he got up and the three of you headed to the car.

Hoseok drove back to your apartment and helped Taehyung keep his balance as his head hurt from falling on it.

"I'll stay here for a while." Hoseok said as he entered your apartment and made some tea for everyone.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked when he arrived home.

"Taehyung fainted from stress and has a mild fever now." You replied.

"Hope you feel better soon, hyung." Jungkook said as he gave Taehyung a back hug.

"Thank you, kook." He smiled.

You took all of the teacups to the sink and started washing them as you felt two arms sneak around your waist.

"Hey baby." He whispered as he gently put his head between your shoulder and your neck.

"Are you alright?" You asked him as you ruffled his hair.

"Well...actually... nevermind." He said.

"Hobi, you can talk to me

"Hobi, you can talk to me." You reassured him.

"I know that, don't worry." He smiled and kissed your cheek. "I have to go now, I'll text you."

"I'll be waiting." You smiled.

.

.

.

.

It was starting to get late, but you wanted to finish editing Taehyung's video. He never asked you to do it, but you wanted to give him one less thing to stress over.