☆Chapter 15☆

You left the convenience store with a few cans of beer, and walked to the park with Taehyung. He was very quiet, you felt how stressed he was just by the way he walked and breathed.

You finally sat by a bench and gave him a can. "Here." You said, "Drink a little."

He accepted it and took a huge gulp, instant regret showed on his face. "So bitter." He said.

"Really?" You asked, "Doesn't taste that bad to me."

He took another sip then looked at you, "Y/n, I don't know what to do."

You looked at him sympathetically.

"I know this doesn't concern me, but why do you owe him that much money?"

"He saved me from a really bad situation in the past." Taehyung replied. You wanted to ask for more, but he seemed really uncomfortable with the topic, so you remained quiet.

He took another sip and looked at the moon. "Life would be great if only my mom lived a little longer." He mumbled.

"You know," He started, "The reason I don't drink is because my dad became an alcoholic after my mom passed away...I guess it was his way of grief, but it soon became torture to my sister and I." He looked at you for a second, then his gaze shifted to the ground.

" He looked at you for a second, then his gaze shifted to the ground

"Oh...I'm really sorry, Tae." You said. He has never revealed anything this personal to you before. He was being vulnerable and it made you feel sorry for him.

"My parents were too busy for me," You said, you felt the need to reveal something personal about you too, since he trusted you, "Growing up, they always traveled for business trips. Jimin took care of me, and eventually when I graduated, he became careless over his own life. He was done with responsibilities. And the thought angers me. It was my parents' job to raise me, not his."

"So that's why he always flunked in class?" Taehyung asked. "And I made fun of him for that." He facepalmed himself, as if regretting everything he's ever done.

"Hey," You said, "It's fine." You rubbed his shoulder softly and took a sip.

"I-I just wish I could redo my life." He said, "If only I was smarter in the past, I would've saved myself lots of trouble."

You looked at him and his eyes showed how regretful he was.

"Y/n," He said, "I'm sorry for bullying you." He took another sip, he started to become a little tipsy.

"I was just jealous," He muttered.

"Of what?" You asked.

"Of your crush on Hoseok." He said, his face a bit flushed.

"What?" You were shocked, that was the last thing you expected him to say.

"That letter, the one- the one you put in Hoseok's locker." He said, "It was on the same day I was...going to-to confess." He said while taking out another can.