☆Chapter 18☆

(A/n: this chapter is a little shorter than usual, that's why I'm posting it this week, but there are longer chapters to come ;3 Hope you enjoy!)

"I felt bad for bailing on you, still up for tonight?"

"Of course." You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll just get ready. Come in."

You went to your room as Hoseok entered the apartment and saw Jungkook and Taehyung deep in thought, "What are you guys working on?" He asked.

"I wanna start a singing youtube channel." Taehyung said.

"He's looking for a name." Jungkook continued.

"Ahh, I see," Hoseok said, "What about 'V'? You always wanted that nickname."

"But can he use one letter for a username?" Jungkook said.

"Hmm, V-E-E." Hoseok said, "Vee"

Taehyung laughed, "It sounds a bit weird, but I like weird!" He smiled, "I think I'll use it, thanks hobi!"

You walked out of your room and Hoseok gazed at you in admiration, "You look beautiful."

"But I'm only wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt." You said while looking away shyly.

He pulled your chin to make you look at him again, "You're always beautiful."

You smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Get a room." Jungkook yelled and looked away in disgust. You both laughed as you walked towards the door. Before you left, however, you noticed Taehyung's gaze on you, he looked heartbroken.

"Where should we go?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know, whatever you like." You replied.

"Alright! It's a surprise then." He winked.

He drove up to the most beautiful spot you've ever seen. "Is this banpo bridge?" You asked, your eyes wide in awe.

He nodded as he took your hand and walked on the bridge

He nodded as he took your hand and walked on the bridge. You watched the water show and talked for a while.

"What plan did you cancel tonight?" You asked.

"I was supposed to help Yoongi out with something, but he didn't need my help anymore."

"Oh, I see." You smiled, "Thank you for coming to see me."

"Anytime." He smiled widely and looked at the water. "Are you hungry?"

You nodded, he left and came back a while later. "I got us some sandwiches!" He took out a picnic mat from his car and set it on the ground.

"Are you always prepared for a picnic?" You asked.

"Who isn't?" He said and you both smiled.

Looking at his smile made you feel guilty, you felt like you shouldn't hide what happened that night with Taehyung, he deserved to know.

It went quiet for a while so you thought you should use that as your chance.

"Hoseok." You said.

"Ya?"

"We need to talk."

"About what?" He asked, the smile faded away from his face. "Did I do anything wrong?"

"Not at all hobi!" You put your head on his chest and felt his quickened heartbeat, you couldn't bear to see his reaction

"Talk to me, babe." He played with your hair, "Whatever it is, I'll listen."

"Where do I start..." You said nervously, "Taehyung was very drunk one night...so he confessed to liking me...and...he kissed me."

You looked up to see his face, but he didn't show any negative reaction, so you went on.

"He did apologize the next morning and said that he never wanted to break your trust." You added.

"And how did you feel?" Hoseok asked, his voice calm and understanding.

"Confused..." You admitted.

"About what exactly?" He asked, his hands playing with the hem of your shirt.

"My feelings, I just feel guilty I guess. It's weird having one guy like me, let alone two now."

"Do you like him?" He asked, you were surprised that his tone didn't sound angry at all.

"I like you, hobi." You said and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Then that's the only thing that matters." He replied as he cupped your face and pulled you into a deep and passionate kiss.

You pulled away, "You're not angry at Taehyung, right?"

He shook his head, "He's always been like that, he kissed me when he was drunk once." He laughed, "I don't feel comfortable knowing he lives with you and likes you, but I trust you both."

"Thank you for listening to me, Hoseok." You said.

"Thank you for telling me the truth." He smiled, "Can we resume?" He smirked.

"Of course." You said as you pulled him by the collar and kissed him.
.
.
.
.
"You seem happy." Taehyung said when you entered the apartment.

You nodded, "I feel relieved. I told Hoseok about what happened the other night. He listened to me and wasn't angry."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry, he's not angry at you either."

"He isn't?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"Yup."

"Whoa, hoseok hyung really is too nice for this world." He sighed, "If I ever try anything- when I'm drunk that is, slap me."

"Sure will." You laughed, "Goodnight, Tae."

"Goodnight." He smiled.
You went to your room and just as you were about to drift to sleep, someone started frantically knocking on your door.

"Who is it?" You mumbled.

"Taehyung." You heard a whisper. You got up from bed and opened the door.

"Oh god, What happened to you??"

To be continued...

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote, comment and share if you did! <3)