☆Chapter 4☆

You avoided Jungkook at all costs and went straight to your room, he didn't know that you saw him with that girl. Should I just ask him?

"Jungkook?"

"Ya, noona?" Jungkook looked at you as he entered the apartment.

"This might be random, but do you have a girlfriend?" You asked him.

He lowered his gaze and his cheeks turned into a light shade of pink

He lowered his gaze and his cheeks turned into a light shade of pink. "Remember Lee Ji-eun?"

You hated that name, Lee Ji-eun is Jungkook's first love. You never understood what he saw in her.

"Ya, I do." You faked a smile.

"We met up today, it was one of the best moments in my life." He said excitedly. "I finally confessed to her! And she likes me back."

You felt the jealousy and rage rush through you

You felt the jealousy and rage rush through you. "I'm so happy for you!" You faked being happy. If I really love him, I'd be happy if he is, right?

"I'm tired," you faked a yawn, "I'll go to bed."

"Good night, Noona!" He smiled brightly and went to his room.

You had mixed emotions about everything, seeing him so happy made you happy, yet jealous since you weren't the one making him happy.

You went to bed but couldn't sleep, so you decided to watch some TV. It was past Midnight and Jungkook was probably asleep, Jimin wasn't home yet.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n...y/n." You felt someone whisper as they shook you.

"What?" You mumbled.

"I want the couch to sleep!"

You woke up to find Jimin, he had lipstick smears all over his neck.

"Jimin, we have to talk about this." You said as you looked at his neck.

"No we don't, and by the way, you're supposed to call me Oppa! I'm older!" He said as he stormed off to the bathroom. And that's how he always changed the subject. You weren't planning to give up this time, you waited on the couch until Jimin came back.