☆Chapter 21☆

(A/n: Fun fact, when I'm stressed, I write ff. I have a big exam on Monday so now I have the next 3 chapter written :') I was going to publish this on Saturday, but you guys can have two chapters this week <3)

"Break up??" You felt a lump form in your throat. "Why can't we just have a long-distance relationship? I promise I'll stay loyal-"

"Babe, I know you're loyal. I consider myself loyal as well...but that's not the problem. I don't know how long I'll be away and even then, I'll be very busy with my mom, I don't want you to get lonely." He sighed, "I'm only doing this because of past experience, we have to be realistic, long-distance relationships are hard to manage."

"They are." You frowned. "But I don't want to break up." Your eyes got teary.

"I promise this isn't what I want either." Hoseok said, "How about this: We break up, and whenever I'm back, if we're both single and still have feelings for each other, we can get back together. " He paused, "But don't wait for me. If you fall for anyone else...I'll accept it."

You nodded reluctantly. "I love you, Hoseok." the tears that have been forming over the past few minutes finally escaped. He wiped them away with his sleeves, then pulled you into a kiss.

"I love you, too."

.

.

.

.

You spent the next day feeling down and out of it during all of the shoots. Taehyung was home and you explained to Namjoon what happened and asked him to reschedule Taehyung's shoots. 

"What's wrong, Noona?" Jungkook asked, again. It was already the afternoon, but you couldn't bring yourself to talk about it.

"I hate seeing you like this." He pouted. "You haven't talked to me all day, you can tell me anything, don't forget that."

Taehyung looked at you from the dining table waiting for an answer, he was just as concerned

"Hoseok and I broke up..." You finally said those words, even though you still couldn't believe it yourself.

"What?" Jungkook asked, "But things were going well, weren't they?"

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"His mom is sick, so he's moving away for a while." You replied blankly.

"What??" Taehyung asked. You could see the sadness in his eyes.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around you, "I'm so sorry."

Taehyung turned off the laptop, put on his shoes and left. Jungkook gave you a questioning glance, and shrugged.

"I know what will cheer you up." He said, and pulled your arm to follow him.