☆Chapter 16☆

You were speechless, you tried getting up but he only pulled you closer.

"Taehyung," You grunted as you tried to push away, "You're so drunk right now. Think of Hoseok, how would he feel?"

It's like just mentioning Hoseok brought him back to reality, he let go and you quickly walked away, "Good night." Was all you managed to say.

As you entered your room, you put your hand against your chest and felt your heart pounding against your chest. He's just drunk, he didn't mean it.

That night, you couldn't sleep well. You thought over and over about your talk with Taehyung, how he liked you in high school, the kiss. Guilt was the only thing you could feel. Guilt over Taehyung liking you in high school, Guilt over your heart fluttering because of Taehyung, Guilt over how Hoseok would react if he found out about the kiss.
.
.
.
.
You woke up from the small rays of sunshine making their way through your room. You looked at the time and it was 12pm. I'M LATE!

You cursed under your breath as you quickly changed, when you left your room, you found Taehyung still sound asleep on the couch. You shook his shoulders, "Don't you have a shoot today?"

Taehyung groaned as he flipped sides. "Taehyung, it's 12." You said, your voice stressed.

"What?!" His eyes opened abruptly. "Here!" He gave you the car keys. "I'll be down in a minute."

You took a granola bar and rushed down the stairs, you turned on the car and waited. You couldn't believe it, but he actually came down in a minute.

"Good morning." He said, his voice still showed that he just woke up, it had a huskier tone than usual.

"Good morning," You replied without making any eye contact. You were still thinking about last night, you kept on wondering if he remembered or not.

Today's photoshoot was all about formal wear, so it was mainly suits. You couldn't take your eyes off of Taehyung. You tried to but it was impossible.

 You tried to but it was impossible

"I trust you both"

You thought over and over again about what Hoseok said. You couldn't do that to him, he trusted you, you couldn't break his heart. But a small part of you urged to take a small glance at Taehyung- at the same moment you looked at him, he looked at you. You made some brief eye contact before you cleared your throat and looked away.

 You made some brief eye contact before you cleared your throat and looked away

After the shoot was over, you started packing your things.

"Y/n," You heard Taehyung say as you looked behind you, he was still wearing the suit. "Can we talk?" He motioned for you to follow him. So you did.

He entered his changing room, models who only work here have their own changing rooms.

"I would've waited till we were back home," He said, "But I'm afraid Jungkook might overhear us."

"Do you remember what happened last night?" You asked him.

"It's a blur," He replied, "But what I do remember is terrible."

"Taehyung, did you mean it?" You asked before you could stop yourself.

He blushed as he scratched the back of his head, "I did." He finally said.

You felt your face turn into a light shade of pink, "But-"

"Don't worry." Taehyung interrupted, "Even if I meant it, let's ignore it ever happened. I didn't mean to tell you that, and I shouldn't have kissed you. Hoseok trusted us, I don't wanna break his trust." He said as he took off his cuff links.

You nodded your head, "I'm glad we're on the same page." You couldn't help but stare at him as he loosened his tie, but then you forced yourself to look away. He definitely noticed.

"I'm going to wait by the car." You said and left the room. He nodded.

A little while later, he appeared. He gave you a faint smile then turned on the car.

"Do you mind if I stop by somewhere?" He asked.

"Sure."

He drove to a place that looked like a very fancy and expensive neighborhood. He then left the car.

"I'll be right back." He said with a faint smile on his face.

While waiting, you decided to text Hoseok.

You: Hey hobi, wanna go out tonight?

Hobi ❤️: Hey babe

Hobi ❤️: I'm sorry, I'm busy tonight

You: Oh ok, it's fine bb

You frowned, you really wanted to spend some time with him. You looked at the door Taehyung just left from, and saw a man close the door behind him, your guess was the man was Seokjin.

I wonder what he's doing there.

"Is everything ok?" You asked Taehyung when he entered the car.

He looked at you and did something you never expected, he started crying.

"Y/n, what do I do?"

To be continued...

(Happy 7th Anniversary BTS!!!! What song made you become an ARMY? Mine was Blood, Sweat and Tears! Also, this chapter is a bit shorter than usual, but only because I wasn't planning on posting again this week but wanted to do something special for BTS' Anniversary >.< Hope you enjoyed!)