☆Chapter 26☆

(A/n: Sorry for the long disappearance, I've been focusing on original work lately and school. To make up for it though, I'll post 2 more chapters this week! Thank you guys for staying patient, you'll love the next few chapters >:3)

"Wow, Y/n." Jimin said, "Your cooking really is horrible."

"I'd like to see you try." You said.

"It's not that bad." Jungkook said.

"Am I the only one who actually likes it?" Taehyung asked.

"It's just because you're biased." Your brother replied.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Taehyung said, while crossing his arms around his chest. They clearly haven't gotten over their argument.

"What do you think?" He said, "I saw you guys hugging in the kitchen a few minutes ago."

You choked on the macaroni in your mouth, as Taehyung's face turned into a tomato. Jungkook's eyes widened as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Noona~" He teased, "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing!" You said, "Are you guys done?" You asked as you took the plates to the kitchen before hearing their reply

"Hey! I wasn't done!" Jimin yelled.

"Sorry, Y/n." Taehyung said as he placed his plate on the kitchen counter, "I won't hug much if it makes you uncomfortable." He blushed.

"No-no, it's alright...I guess." You smiled awkwardly. "ّIt's what friends do."

"Right. Friends." He gave a faint smile.

You noticed the falter in his voice but decided to ignore it. It was no secret that he liked you. Knowing that before made you uncomfortable, but now it felt different. You weren't sure if those feelings were real or if he was a rebound. You definitely weren't completely over Hoseok, but you were getting better by the day. Over this dilemma, you decided to let time sort out your feelings.

"Hey, Tae," You said. He looked up with hopeful eyes.