☆Chapter 28☆

(a/n: Happy birthday tae 💜💜 this chapter is short since it's just meant as a birthday special, but enjoy ;3)

Sunlight shining through your room caused you to wake up. You felt Taehyung's arm hold you into a tight embrace from behind. Memories of last night turned your cheeks into a bright shade of pink.

Just then Taehyung pulled you closer and groaned sleepily, making you smile

Just then Taehyung pulled you closer and groaned sleepily, making you smile. You flipped sides so that you were facing him now, and snuggled up closely to his chest. After a few minutes, you felt his heart beating faster than before.

"Are you awake?" You asked him. He just replied with a 'Mm'. You never realized how much he liked you, his beating heart was revealing everything now. You removed your head from his chest and looked at his face. He must have felt your glare as he opened his eyes slowly.

"Good morning." He smiled.

"Good morning, Tae." You replied. You were about to get up from the bed but he pulled you back.

"Can't we stay like this a little longer?" He whined, "I wanna cuddle."

"Fine." You laughed and jumped back into his embrace. He played with your hair delicately and kissed your head.

"You know, hugging is my favorite form of physical contact." He said.

"Well mine is kissing." You said and gave him a peck. He blushed slightly and tried to cover it up.

You heard a knock from your door as it slightly opened, "Noona, have you seen Taehyung?"

You and Taehyung looked at the shocked figure in awkward silence. 

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" He quickly shut the door

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" He quickly shut the door. You heard him yell an 'enjoy'.

You both backed up shyly while laughing, "I'll go make breakfast." You said. You changed your clothes then went to the kitchen.

"Guess my plan worked yesterday." Jungkook teased as he entered the kitchen.

You rolled your eyes, "It wasn't because of that."

"If you say so." He smirked and went to the living room with a banana milk bottle.

Taehyung came into the living room and put his phone on the dining table then helped you carry the breakfast plates from the kitchen.

While placing Taehyung's plate on the table, You saw a notification pop up on his phone. It was from one of his friends saying 'Happy Birthday'. It's his birthday today?

You had breakfast together and Jungkook kept grinning at both of you- making it very awkward.

Taehyung went to the bathroom as you pet Yeontan that jumped on your legs. "What should we do for your dad today?"

He just panted and licked your knee, making you laugh

He just panted and licked your knee, making you laugh. You spent the rest of the day looking for something to do for Taehyung. This was his first birthday with you, even if you got together last night, it was still very special.

"Taehyung, are you busy right now?" You asked him as he entered the apartment, he was probably with his friends or he had a shoot with another photographer. He shook his head. "Why?"

"Great, I'll take you somewhere tonight. Dress up nicely."

"Okay?" He looked at you while raising an eyebrow then went to get changed. You were surprised he didn't even bring up his birthday, but you were still excited to surprise him- well kinda surprise him. He'll eventually notice what's going on.

You wore a dress for the first time in a while, it definitely caught Taehyung's attention. He eyed you up and down but he didn't say anything as you thought he would.

You took control of the wheel today. Taehyung was really confused but he smiled once you played some peaceful music in the car.

"Y/n, where are you taking me?" He laughed.

"You'll see, Tae." You replied. The nickname made him blush a little even though you've called him that a lot in the past.

You stopped at a fancy-looking place, and Taehyung's eyes widened. You guided him to the door and told the receptionist the reservation's name.

The waiter took you both to a table by the end of the place, it was on a balcony that showed the view of Han river. The fresh breeze hit you as you sat on the chair and Taehyung in front of you. He hummed to the melody of the piano playing then smiled.

"What is all of this for?"

"Your birthday, dummy."

"I didn't tell you about it though." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I saw it on your phone." You winked.

"Y/n...you didn't have to, but thank you." He leaned across the table and placed a soft kiss on your lips. Then looked at your dress for the second time as he adjusted the falling straps. "You're beautiful. You always are, of course."

You felt blood rush towards your face as he smiled cutely. He seemed genuinely happy, it made you happy. After ordering some food, Taehyung took out his phone then stood next to you.

"Time to store some memories." He laughed then positioned his phone in front of the both of you with the river as your background. "Say kimchi."

"Kimchi." You smiled before you felt Taehyung's lips on your cheeks. Taehyung laughed because your face looked so red as his lips rested on your cheeks in the photo.

"You're the cutest." He said as he pulled you closer to him by your waist and kissed your head. "So I'm guessing this is the start of our relationship." He smiled.

"If you need a clear statement: Taehyung, I like you." You said with a laugh.

"I do too, beautiful."

To be continued...

(A/n: Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoyed! And maybe stream singularity, stigma or winter bear while you're at it!)