☆Chapter 2☆

"I remember you, creep."

*Flashback*
*Sophomore Year*

You were finally ready to confess to your crush, Jung Hoseok. He was a Senior, but you didn't mind, he was the nicest guy you've ever met. You were too nervous to approach him directly, so you wrote him a letter.

"Which one was his locker again?" You whispered to yourself as you signed the card. "I think it was this one." You placed the letter in his locker then went to your next class.

You were anxious throughout the whole class, thinking about how Hoseok would react. As soon as your class was over, you ran to the locker area. You saw Kim Taehyung, one of Hoseok's friends near his locker. Hoseok was right next to him, he opened his locker, brought out his books and waited for Taehyung.

Wait, what about the letter?

And then the worst thing that could happen, happened. Kim Taehyung took out a letter from his locker. He opened it, read it quickly and laughed. He then looked around him.

"Hey guys! Listen to this!" He cleared his throat, "Dear Hoseok, Ever since we met in Math class, I fell in love with you. You have the sweetest smile, the cutest personality and the brightest eyes. I watch you while you solve the problems given to us and admire everything you do. I hope you feel the same way. Love, Park Y/n."

You felt a lump form in your throat as all the students started laughing, "Look! There's the creep!" Taehyung pointed at you and laughed some more, soon everyone was looking at you. You felt so ashamed, Hoseok avoided all eye contact and just left. He's never talked to you again since that day.

You bolted out of the building, your eyes tearing up and your heart completely shattered

You bolted out of the building, your eyes tearing up and your heart completely shattered. I hate you Kim Taehyung!

You hid by a bush for a while until you felt a hand on your shoulder, "Are you ok?" You looked up to find a doe-eyed guy looking at you sympathetically. "I saw what happened to you back there. I'm so sorry." He rested his arm around your shoulder, "I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"I'm Park Y/n." You said through sniffles, "it hurts, I liked him so much!"

"Of course it hurts, but he didn't bother to help you, right? You deserve someone way better than that." He smiled softly.