☆Chapter 25☆

(A/n: Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! My IELTS exam is next Saturday, I'm very stressed T.T but this comeback was everything <3 Did you guys enjoy it? I put it for today's music so you can give it another view while reading! Don't forget to stream Life Goes On!💜)

Everything was a blur. Momo dragged you by your arm to your room and tucked you in bed.

.

.

Taehyung's POV

"What??"

"Please, Taehyung. Just this once. You and Y/n are close friends, aren't you?" Heechul said.

"You know dating isn't allowed on working grounds." I said, while looking at both of them.

"But we're not in the studio right now." Momo smiled.

"Fine, just this once." I said then went to Y/n's room. I walked around slowly trying not to wake her up. Momo warned me that she was a little drunk.

"Hm? Momo?" I heard Y/n mumble as she lifted her head. I approached her and gently forced her head back onto the pillow.

"Shh, go back to sleep."

"Hoseok?"

"I'm not Hos-" I said but got interrupted.

"I miss you." She tugged at my shirt, not wanting me to leave.

"Y/n, it's Taehyung." I said and sat by the edge of her bed.

"Don't leave me like...like everyone." she muttered. Leave her? "Mom...dad...friends...Hoseok..."

I felt bad, as I remembered what she told me about her parents neglecting her in the past. Also, I thought she was doing better and that she was getting over Hoseok slowly, but I guess she was just hiding how she truly felt. Just then, her phone started ringing. Speak of the devil.

"Y/n?" I heard Hoseok's nervous voice.

"It's me, Taehyung." I said.

"Is Y/n ok??"

"Why wouldn't she be?" I asked.

"Oh thank god, I was so worried once I saw 12 missed calls from her." He said.

"Oh, she probably called you while she was drunk. She isn't really doing well."

"I see." I heard the frown in his voice. "Please take care of her, Tae. It breaks my heart knowing she's like this because of me."

"Don't worry, Hobi. I will." I said and put her phone back on the nightstand.

I was about to get up but she held on tighter.

"Look over there," I pointed at the other bed. "I'm not leaving you, I'm just going to sleep there."

She slightly opened her eyes but didn't remove her grip. "Stay."

.

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

You opened your eyes slightly as the sunlight entered the room. Your head still hurt from last night, as you tried to remember how much you drank. You closed your eyes again, but you noticed something off. The pillow's texture was way harder than it should be. You opened your eyes once again and to your horror, you saw Taehyung.

You quickly removed your head from his chest and tried to recall last night's events. Did I do something stupid? Ugh!

Taehyung opened his eyes and you noticed him blush as he got up and went to the bathroom. You waited for him to return to ask him the embarrassing question.