☆Chapter 9☆

"Hoseok?"

"Ya?" He asked.

"About yesterday...that kiss, does it mean anything to you?"

"Does it mean anything to you?" He asked.

You smiled so he understood, "Well," he said and took off his seatbelt, he got closer, lifted your chin and placed his warm lips on yours.

You pulled him closer to you and kissed him back. He pulled away, "Does that answer your question?" He smirked. "Mhm," You pulled him closer and kissed him again.

.

.

.

.

Hoseok backed away and scratched his head awkwardly while blushing, "I think you should get changed so I can drive you home before it's too late." He then opened the car's door and got out. You smiled shyly, he had a cute response, you thought then got out of the car.

He led you to his apartment, it was very modern and organized. "You can wear this," He said while giving you a sweater and a pair of sweatpants, "It's the smallest one I have, hope it fits." He said while smiling shyly, you took it and went to the bathroom. The sweater was very soft, the sweatpants were a bit big so you tried tightening it around your waist.

Hoseok looked at you as soon as you left the bathroom then laughed, "That looks so cute!" You laughed with him, "Are you sure this is the smallest one you have?" You asked while lifting the sweatpants higher up your waist.

"I'm sure," He smiled, "I know my sweatpants more than anything else."

"Of course you do," You said then put on your heels, it looked funny with the sweatpants so Hoseok couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut up

"Shut up." You said. He still continued to laugh. You took your dress with you and Hoseok opened the door to the apartment, and you went back to his car.

"Let's do this again sometime," Hoseok said when you arrived in front of the building, "Next time we'll go somewhere Taehyung won't bother us."

"And where's that?" You asked sarcastically. "He's allowed everywhere we are."

"Not my apartment," He teased with a wink.