* GREAT THINGS *

"A wand? As in, the stick that Severus has with him?" Lacy quizzed in confusion as she glanced between the letter and her mother, Snape was stood by the side of them broodily.

"I believe so, it looks like they sell some at the shop there-Mr.....Ollivander's?" Her mother read off an old sigh that dangled on to an old shop, and the two girls nodded or each other as they watched a kid leave the shop with a wand in his hand, only to be scolded by his father.

"Let's go then! I don't want to wait any longer!!" Lacy practically bounced in her place, waiting for approval for her to go and get her wand.

"Okay, here's some of the-galleons? You go buy the wand and we can stay outside for a moment, okay?" Her mother offered the bag with with a smile, and Lacy grabbed it quickly before she ran towards the shop, eager to get her wand as soon as possible.

She forced the front door open and shifted her breathing back to normal, feeling overworked from her running randomly to the shop, she had to avoid many other witches and wizards on her way.

"Hello? Mr. Ollivander?" Lacy called out in the empty shop, before there was a loud swooshing sound, and a man appeared on a ladder, that was attached to the wall, and he let out a greeting smile as he met her eyes.

"Ah, hello young lady, I must say...you look nothing like him at all" The man goes on to himself, but Lacy shrugs it off as she believes him to be old and crazy, spending all his time with wands. "Alright, I have a few suggestions, but I would like to measure you first"

"Measure me?!"

"Ah, so full of personality, I have another idea..."

Her mother held on to the trolley beside her, the pair of them pushing the cart around as they glanced around the area, looking for the platform that had been written on the letter from Severus, but they could only find 9 and 10

"This is hopeless, mother." Lacy sighed in defeat, the cart coming to a stop as the pair looked around, and her mother spotted a boy on his own.

"Excuse me?" She questioned, as she took the trolley and her daughter alongside with her, and the boy froze in his place and turned to the pair. "Do you happen to know where platform 9 and 3/4 is?"

"No" The boy's eyes widened at the woman, "I'm looking for it too"

"Oh, well, how about you stick with us?" Her mother offered gently, smiling down at the boy calmly, and he nodded in agreement before he started to push his trolley beside Lacy. "I'm Ruth, and this is Lacy"

"I'm Harry" The boy responded with a smile, before he glanced at Lacy, and the pair grinned at each other.

"Hang on a moment, let's ask that family over there" Ruth pointed out a family of red-heads, that all had trolley's full of trunks and a pet, so she instantly connected the kids to Hogwarts. The trio made their way over to the family to ask how to get onto the platform, the kids letting Ruth do the talking.

"So Harry, did you know you were a wizard?" Lacy quizzed as they sat together in a compartment, with her waving her legs up and down impatiently, and Harry sat watching the scenery go past the train as it moved rapidly

"No, I had a tall man-his name is Hagrid-he came a delivered the letter to me" Harry explained shortly, not wanting to talk about his family or anything. "Did you? I mean, did you know you're a witch?"

"No, I had a teacher come deliver to me as well...." Lacy spoke shortly, and the pair were stuck in a silence before Lacy realised something. "Oh! I know Hagrid! We made a deal to buy the snowy owl siblings!"

"Snowy owls? You know Hedwig?" Harry asked, and Lacy quickly realised that Harry was gifted the owl.

"This is great! I didn't want to separate Hegwig and Haydon, but now I know the owner! So they can still see each other!" Lacy let out excitedly, and Harry quickly smiled in agreement.

"Excuse me" A voice cut in, and the pair turned to see the Red haired boy from the family they met earlier, and Lacy sent him a kind smile. "Do you mind? Everywhere else is full?"

"Not at all" Harry offered the seat opposite him and Lacy, and the boy moved inside quickly, sending Lacy a smile when he met her eyes.

"I'm Ron, Ron Weasley" He introduces himself, after settling down in his seat, and Harry gives him a kind smile.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter"
"And I'm Lacy Williams"