= CHANGES =

"Hello Elizabeth" Lacy smiled gently as she reached the top of the moving stairs, and the singing portrait stoped to see one of her favourite students stood there, and she let out a squeal of excitement

"Hello Elizabeth" Lacy smiled gently as she reached the top of the moving stairs, and the singing portrait stoped to see one of her favourite students stood there, and she let out a squeal of excitement. "You're looking lovely this evening"

"Oh Lacy! Bless you dear! Come on in, you don't want to be caught by any teachers" The Lady let out quickly, opening up the door quickly as she chose not to ask about the years that stained the girls cheeks.

Lacy walked into the warm room and held her breath slightly when people looked over at her, wondering why she was in that state, Hermione immediately grabbed her hands and pulled her over to a sofa.

"What happened Lacy?" Hermione asked the girl gently as Ron held out a tissue awkwardly, which Lacy took with a smile on her lips at the boy.

"Just Draco" Lacy rolled her eyes, before she realised something. "I can't go back there, the Slytherin's won't let me back in"

"You can stay with us" Hermione offered, Lavender and a Patil twin nodding in agreement, saying they wouldn't mind her staying in their dorm. "And we can ask Dumbledore to move you to Gryffindor for now, just until it blows over"

Lacy nodded in agreement, just as the twins smirked. "We always knew you'd be better in Gryffindor Lacy, it's going to be a hoot having you here"

Lacy let out a giggle at the boys, using the tissue to wipes under her eyes as she curled into Ron's side, Hermione rubbing her back as she soothes her.

Lacy cringed as she entered the Great Hall with her new Gryffindor robes, having speaking to Dumbledore a few minutes before, he agreed that she would be safer in Gryffindor this year, although Lacy thought that it had something to do with the pin...

Lacy cringed as she entered the Great Hall with her new Gryffindor robes, having speaking to Dumbledore a few minutes before, he agreed that she would be safer in Gryffindor this year, although Lacy thought that it had something to do with the pink lady.

"Oh Merlin! That suits you really well!" Hermione let out loudly as Lacy began to walk over to the table sheepishly, and Ron nodded in agreement, a piece of bacon hanging out of his mouth as he attempted to stuff more in. "Welcome to Gryffindor"

"Thanks Mione" Lacy grinned as she swung her legs over the bench, ignoring any of the not-so-secret glances in her direction, she refused to look over at the Slytherin table, knowing what glares would be facing over there.

"This is going to be fun" one of the Weasley twins spoke from being her, the pair crushing between the others so they were on either side of her, making her glance between them as they rest their arms over her shoulders. "Look at this Freddie, a new Gryffindor to corrupt"

"Hang on now, Georgie. We all know little Lacy is the innocent one" Fred pointed out, before he let out a smirk. "Although, I'm sure she's love her revenge on the Slytherin's"

"Definitely"

"...not" Lacy countered, pushing the boys arms off of her as she sent them both a pointed look. "I told you in my second year, I will not be be helping you two prank anyone"

The twins huffed in defeat before they set off to do something else, probably another prank or explosion, Lacy let out a huff as she turned back to the trio, and she scrunched her face up in confusion.

"What?"

"You really do suit the Gryffindor robes" Harry explained with a smile, "like you were made to wear them"

"Well, the sorting hat almost sorted me into Gryffindor" Lacy responded with a grin as she fondly remembered the first year. "That seems like forever ago"

"Yeah.." Hermione sighed in agreement, before she pushed the book she was reading towards Lacy. "Look at this spell, I thought we should try and learn in together tonight"

"Sounds like fun Mione" Lacy agreed as she read the spell to herself, before she grinned up at Hermione. "This is going to be like a lasting sleepover"

"At least I don't have to see Harry and Ron as much now" Hermione smiled, pulling the book back as she ignored the hurt expressions on the boys sat opposite from them. "Ah, there's McGonagall with our timetables"