|| STRANGER DANGER ||

"I feel so out of place" Lacy mumbled beside Pansy, her cheeks spread with Gryffindor colours on one cheek while the other had Harry's number displayed on it, the majority of the Slytherin's were supporting Krum, Lacy looked extremely out of place...

"I feel so out of place" Lacy mumbled beside Pansy, her cheeks spread with Gryffindor colours on one cheek while the other had Harry's number displayed on it, the majority of the Slytherin's were supporting Krum, Lacy looked extremely out of place as she wore a Gryffindor scarf that Hermione has let her borrow, clamming she had a new one. "I might go sit with Hermione and Ron"

"Don't even think about it" Pansy countered, giving her a glare, stopping in the middle of the stairs to glance at her friend behind her, "you're not leaving me alone with these, I couldn't handle it"

"You could come with me?" Lacy offered, but Pansy just rolled her eyes at the suggestion, continuing to walk down, turning her attention back to the place in front of the Maze, where all the champions would be walking onto soon enough. "I need to go say good luck to Harry"

"Fine, I'll save you a seat" Pansy states quickly, before she frantically turns her body and flips her hair over her shoulder, marching over to where the boys were, Lacy went running down the stairs after she got her friends permission, ignoring annoying else as she ran towards the black locks.

"Harry!" Lacy let out before she surprised him with a big, him only just catching the fact it was her by her voice, he slowly wrapped his arms around her with a confused look, she pulled back and met his green eyes. "I couldn't let you enter a mysterious maze without saying good luck and don't die"

"Right" Harry nodded with a small smile, feeling better from her visiting him. "Well, thank you, are you sitting with Ron and Hermione?"

"No, Pansy won't let me, she doesn't want to be alone with the boys" Lacy states, her eyes glancing over to her friends, where Blaise and Pansy were watch the pair, she snapped her attention back to Harry. "I stick out easily, with my Gryffindor scarf and such. Like the painting?"

"Looks good" Harry complemented, watching as Lacy frowned at him before she reached forward and hugged him again, tightly holding on as she didn't want to let him continue any further.

"Don't die, or I'll kill you" Lacy mumbled into his ear, making him laugh at her.

"That doesn't make much sense, Lace" Harry responded in a low tone as well, ignoring all the curious glances that looked their way.

"Just promise me, stupid" Lacy grumbled, pulling back and pinching his arm with two of her fingers, causing him to yelp and step backwards as he covered his arm with one hand.

"Alright, fine! I promise"

Lacy had cried so hard when she saw the body, she had only ever witnessed one person in her life die and it was though that Cedric was a reminder that death was quite normal in no matter what world you were loving in, she remembers that Blaise gra...

Lacy had cried so hard when she saw the body, she had only ever witnessed one person in her life die and it was though that Cedric was a reminder that death was quite normal in no matter what world you were loving in, she remembers that Blaise grabbed her to hide her view of the body, her body shaking in his hold as he rubbed her back silently.

There were cry's of shock and terror all over the arena, before there were gasps that confused everyone.

Somehow, Rosie Deaver, a Ravenclaw, had saved him.

There was many mutters about what she did, or how she did it, there were some that were claiming that she had special abilities or something—but nobody knew the truth, all that mattered to Lacy was that Cedric was alive.

Harry was dragged away by a teacher, and Lacy had forced Blaise's body off of her as she began to ran after the pair, confusing her friends as everyone else's attention was on Cedric.

She ran after them down the corridor, taking a small shortcut as she thought that Moody would most likely take Harry to his office, something never settled right in Lacy after she had first laid her eyes on the limping man—he seemed out of place, unnatural.

She heard yelling when she had reached the room, the door wasn't unlocking and she had began to panic before she had thought to herself, screw it.

"Bombarda!" She yelled, the door exploding, smashing into the the guy who had began to walk closer and close to Harry. Harry let out a deep breathe of relief before he spun to Lacy, seeing her stood there with her wand held high. "Petrificus totalus!"

There was a moment of silence as Lacy lowered her wand and Harry stared at her with wide eyes, he had never thought that Lacy would be one to do something like that, and he was right.

"Oh Merlin!" She suddenly gasped in shock with her own actions. "what did I just do?"

"Saved Potter" Another voice cut in, and she gulped when she saw the teachers stood in the doorway. "Well done, Miss Williams"

Lacy nodded at Snape, before she spun back and her eyes met Harry's, her body kneeling next to the chair he was in. "Harry, what happened?"

"He's back" Harry whispered to her, holding out his arm, she grimaced at the sight of all the blood.

"Vulnera sanentur" Lacy mumbles, waving her wand over Harry's arm, the wound slowly healing itself up so that all was left was a scar and blood. "It's scarred, but it's healed"

"Thank you, Lace" Harry smiled weakly, glancing over to where Dumbledore was watching the unconscious body that's face had began to rumble slightly. "What's happening?"

"Polyjuice potion" Lacy and Snape spoke in realisation, Snape having smelled the potion as Lacy recognised the signs that the body was showing, the body changes back into a strange man that Lacy had never seen before.

"We should get Harry to the Hospital Wing, Miss Williams" McGonagall spins to the students, not wanting them there when the man awoke. "Come on Potter, let's have you checked over"