||YULE BALL||

(Dress above^)

                                (Dress above^)

"I don't know how I feel about this" Pansy complained as she tried to think of the perfect way to style her jewellery, she had been stuck to two similar necklaces for the last hour and it was beginning to get on Lacy's nerve, Sylvia had decided to get ready with Charlotte so they could surprise each other.

Lacy was stuck between curling her hair or just putting it up all together, she had been lifting her hair and letting it loose for around twenty minutes now and she couldn't help but pout as she looked into her dressing table's mirror. "I think you should choose the emerald one, Pans. It clearly matches your eyes and dress better"

"Well, I think you should do half up and half down" Pansy responded and the two shared a short smile before they continued to get dress, Lacy pinning up half of her hair up so she could curl the boot on half.

Pansy finally placed the emerald necklace on and went to search for her shoes in Lacy's wardrobe (since the girl didn't have many dresses of her own).

Lacy finished off her hair and turned to see Pansy trying to place her heels on, before she steps up and checks over her appearance in the mirror, Lacy smiled before she slides her heels on as well and steps next to Pansy. "We need a picture for my mum!"

The blonde haired witch runs into her wardrobe and grabs the muggle camera that she had help to enchant, so it worked like the muggle one, but the pictures moved still like in the wizarding world.

"We should do one cute and...one stupid" Pansy suggests, and the two girls set it on the timer on one of the dressers before they pose nicely, smiling happily before they wait for the clicking to go off.

"Pose goofily!" Lacy grins, before they both pull silly faces, Lacy walks over to the pictures that printed themselves off and proudly shows them to Pansy.

"Great, we look amazing, now grab your camera and purse...we've got some gentlemen waiting for us"

"Right" Lacy nods, she shoves her camera into her white purse (notches the stars on the dress) before she links arms with Pansy and they walk outside of their dorm room, the lights switch themselves off on their own as the door shuts behind them.

The pair reach the top of the stairs and walk down gracefully, arms still linked as Pansy practically modelled and Lacy was grinning as she waved at some people.

"I know, we look hot" Pansy nods as she reaches the bottom of the stairs, seeing Draco and Blaise in shock to see the girls dressed up. "Now, pick your jaws up cause we still need to meet my date"

"And mine" Draco added, his hands in his pants pockets, Blaise was still looking with wide eyes at Lacy.

"Who are you going with? You never told us" Pansy quizzed suspiciously, she has a bet going with Theo and she planned to win it.

"He told me" Lacy responded with a smile, and she sent Draco an encouraging look before she looked back at Pansy. "And I accept his date, he doesn't need anyone's approval anyway, now let's get moving!"

Pansy let out a groan before she started to walk, the others following behind her. Blaise held his hand out to Lacy, who took it quickly, their fingers laced together and she couldn't help the warm feeling from it.

"You look beautiful, Lacy" Blaise complimented, and Lacy blushed at him, before returning the compliment.

"Did you know that Draco was coming with Charlotte?" Blaise asked Lacy as they danced around, it was around their fourth dance and she was beginning to feel a bit dizzy, however, she just couldn't find it in her to stop dancing with him

"Yeah, he told me" Lacy answered honestly, glancing at the couple. "They're perfect for each other, just like Pansy and Sylvia. Even if they don't see it themselves yet"

"Yeah" Blaise breathed out, looking down at the girl in his arms, she looked very small and vulnerable from this view and he almost wanted to hug her to his body and keep her away from the world, but he knew she'd be too stubborn and would fight off anything that could happen—she was anything but vulnerable.

Looks could be deceiving.

"Do you mind if I cut in?" A voice asked, and the pair pulled away to see Harry Potter stood there, he smiled at Lacy, who returned in quickly.

"Sure" Blaise responded tightly, before he leaned down to Lacy's ear. "I'm going to get a drink"

Lacy nodded before she grabbed Harry's hand and was dragged away to dance with him, Blaise went in the opposite direction and grabbed a drink from the booth, spotting Sylvia bad Pansy sat together—taking a break as they joked around with each other, Blaise had yet to see who Theo brought to the Yule Ball as he was hidden away somewhere.

"Can't believe you let Potter steal your girl" Pansy scoffed when Blaise had reached them, and he rolled his eyes at her.

"She's not mine"

"But you wish she was" Sylvia added on with a cheeky grin on her face, and she sent a wink over to Pansy, who laughed in return. The song changed again and Sylvia let out a huge squeal uncharacteristically. "It's our song Pansy! Let's go!"

Blaise watched as his friends ran off to the dance floor, only to see Lacy trying to cheer up Ronald Weasley with a dance, he had been looking miserable all evening, Blaise assumed it was he Granger girl.

They were always in some sort of disagreement.