= ANNOUNCEMENT =

(This is the closest that I imagine her as, plus freckles)

Lacy let out a sigh as she sat down in the Slytherin section of the train, Pansy being silent from across her, they had both just gotten an earful from Ruth, going on about how they both better be careful this year and that she better not get any letters about late night adventures.

Lacy's uncle always congratulated her for whenever she had gotten into a prank or late night walk, or even when she wasn't caught but told him about it anyway.

Draco slumped in a seat near the door, not wanting to sit directly next to Pansy, while Theo jumped into the one opposite Draco. And then Sylvia came along, resting next to Pansy.

"Where's Blaise?" Lacy quizzed as she noticed he wasn't there, and Draco rolled his eyes suddenly at the girl.

"He's getting some snacks, said that you'd probably be hungry" Draco answered finally, and Lacy grinned at that, Blaise seemed to understand her best, despite what Pansy ever says.

"I hope he gets cauldron cakes"

"You know he will, he's your unofficial boyfriend" Pansy groaned from her place, and Lacy tilted her head in confusion, her and Blaise weren't dating and they didn't even act like it anyway. "So oblivious"

"If anyone's oblivious Pans, I'd say it's you" Sylvia cut in from beside Pansy, who sent her a secret glare, that Draco stifled a laugh at.

"Sylvia, you will forever be my favourite cousin" Draco admitted, and Sylvia sent him a small and unknown look.

"Don't go soft on me, Malfoy"

"I wouldn't dream of it, LeStrange"

The door slid open slowly and Blaise appeared with some snacks in his hands, that he held out to Lacy with a smile, which she accepted greedily and waited for him to sit next to her before she rested her head on his shoulder again.

"What did I miss?" Blaise asked, and Pansy snorted about the scene that had just happened in front of her, which caused Sylvia to elbow her.

"Draco admitted that Sylvia is his favourite" Theo spoke first, his mouth full of food that he had managers to swipe from Lacy, and Lacy gasped as she stared at him in betrayal. "What? I deserve some too, it's not far that you get a boyfriend and I don't."

"What—?" Pansy questioned first, and Theo went red when he realised what he said.

"I mean—you know I meant girlfriend guys, don't do this." Theo practically begged, and Lacy laughed before she took another bite of her cauldron cake, Blaise shaking his head at Theo's stupidity.

"I don't know what's better, Hogwarts food, or my mums" Lacy randomly stared in the middle of their dinner and Pansy hummed as she didn't really know the answer either

"Your mums" Blaise counters, and the others turn to him in a shock, not knowing when he had even eaten Ruth's food, as Draco hadn't even tried any and he had actually been in the house before.

"Yeah, I agree" Lacy nodded, before she continued to munch on her vegetables, not really paying attention to the world around her as her hair scattered around her shoulders every time she leaned down, almost falling into her eyes if it wasn't for the hits that she had tucked behind her ears.

"Am I missing something?" Pansy exclaimed as she dropped her fork, and Lacy looked up at her in confusion, and Pansy thrusted her hands out at Blaise and Lacy. "When did Blaise go to your house? I mean, I was practically there the whole time"

"He came over one day while you were having a family trip" Lacy reminded Pansy, and Pansy nodded, remembering the trio all of a sudden, she let it drop as she realised that she wasn't going to get anywhere.

"Anyway, did your mum like Blaise?" Theo questioned eagerly, and Lacy's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Draco shifted uncomfortably at the sudden interest in their relationship. Meanwhile, Sylvia just sat there laughing at the entire scene as she continued to eat her chicken.

"Why does that matter?" She asked, and Theo stuttered on what to say, only to be elbows in the stomach by Pansy. "Well, yes. She did like Blaise."

Theo inwardly swooned at that, sending a secret message to Pansy through one look. The pair had many fall outs about—well, everything—but the one thing they had always agreed upon was shipping Blaise and Lacy, they were practically made for each other. They were best known as the 'unofficial couple' to a lot of people, so the pair never usually got asked out by anyone else, as they were already taken.

McGonagall suddenly clinked her glass, pulling everybody's attention over to the front, and it was suddenly made aware that something different was happening this year.

And Lacy wasn't fully sure if she liked the idea of it yet.