+ HELP +

Lacy had no concept of the time, she just knew that it was dark and she was too weak to move her body or anything

Lacy had no concept of the time, she just knew that it was dark and she was too weak to move her body or anything. There was a random clink of the door before she heard someone stepping inside quietly, she couldn't bring it in her to move though.

"Lacy..." their voice trailed off sadly as they took in her form, before she was swooped up into their arms, her eyes twitching slightly when she was carried out into some light, she decided it was best to keep her eyes shut instead.

The voice didn't say anything else, but she was just glad that she no longer in that hell hole.

Her body was limp against theirs as they carried her, but when she had managed to open her eyes, she noticed a familiar corridor. "Wait..." she let out as she tries to say that she recognised where they were going, but the bruise on her neck felt as though a foot was still there.

Her eyes began to falter again when she looked towards one of the flames that were lit in that corridor, and she let out a weak sigh as she gave up on moving her eye lids, closing them as she just continued to be carried to wherever they were off to.

Lacy's gasp rang loudly as she shot up fro her horrible dream, and her eyes shot around the place erratically as her lungs seemed to be bursting as she struggle for her breath. Her eyes began to concentrate when she felt someone's hands on her face, their voice guiding her back to the reality.

"It's okay" they soothed her gently, and her eyes focused even more as they brushed away the tears on her face, making Lacy sigh when she saw who it was. "It's okay Lacy, we've got you, you're safe" Ginny reassured.

They were in the Room Of Requirements, and the kids were all stood by nervously as the witch who had been looking after them all from weeks to months—for some—sat there all battered and bruised for fighting against a Carrow's orders.

She smiled softly at Ginny in return, reaching for her throat as she felt a weight there, but Ginny quickly stopped her from touching it. "We just healed that, it's best you don't touch your neck or talk for a while" not talking? That would be hard...but nonetheless, she nodded. "If you're wondering who broke you out of there, it was Theo, he was in your class and he got you out as soon as the cost was clear"

Lacy glanced over to where Theo was stood with his sleeves rolled up, listening to every word that a young girl was telling him with such excitement that he couldn't even keep up, Theo had really come into his own the last year and she was proud of her friend.

"I know, he's all grown up now" Ginny smiled when she noticed what Lacy was looking at, "I think we all have, more than we realise actually"

"She needs to get her rest" Brooklyn appeared beside the hammock, stroking back Lacy's hair slightly as she smiled sadly at the sight of the girl. "Harry, Hermione and Ron were all spotted at Gringotts bank earlier, they seem as though they're getting closer and closer to something, which means..."

"There's a possibility that they'll be coming here" Ginny finished off quickly, smiling happily as she looked at Lacy. "You need to rest up if we're going to end up fighting or anything, they'll no doubt need to find one of the objects here, seeing as it's where most of them have been"

Lacy just nodded and leaned back in the hammock again, Ginny beginning to brush her hair gently like both of their mothers used to do to them to help ease them into sleep.