= LATE =

One of the things that Snape had instructed her to do when she first moved to Hogwarts, was to claim that she was a half blood, that way she could fit in better

One of the things that Snape had instructed her to do when she first moved to Hogwarts, was to claim that she was a half blood, that way she could fit in better. She had to admit that people were cruel until she claimed that she was a half blood, because they thought she was a muggle born, which she was.

Lacy spent the first three years becoming friends with many people, the Ravenclaw Sylvia LeStrange, Gryffindor's very own Ron and Harry, she even made friends with Slytherin's.

Blaise was quiet, but he did often prefer her company than his male friends. Pansy loved her ambition and curiosity, they always found themselves in stupid and random situations that were abnormal. Sylvia liked that Lacy never once judged her, even after learning what her mother was and did. Ron and Harry still stayed friends even though she was a Slytherin, they often joked about how she didn't fit in, as she was too nice.

But she always just laughed them off, saying that there are more kind Slytherin's, they just don't tend to show it unless they'll be judged.

"If you don't stop drooling over the book, I'll take it back" A voice cut Lacy off from her daydream, and she instantly clinched the book to her body.

"No!" Lacy protested as she sat on her bed, Pansy had given her a rare book full of millions of magical plants. "If you even take a step, I'll bite your hand off"

"Fine, not like I want it anyway, it seemed boring" Pansy yawned playfully, spinning around in Lacy's desk chair, Pansy secretly loved coming over to Lacy's house as it was a change from the magical world.

"This is a limited edition book on herbalist's plants in the magical world, and you find it boring?" Lacy quizzed, before she scoffed at Pansy's behaviour.

"Whatever, now, can we go and leave the book here? We agreed to meet Blaise in Diagon Alley for ice cream an hour ago" Pansy responded in a bored tone, and Lacy's eyes snapped over to the clock on her beside table.

"Holy moly" Lacy cursed quickly, jumping-and falling-off her bed before she stumbled over to gather her trainers together, hopping as she put them on. "Pansy, put your shoes on"

"Alright, alright" Pansy waved her off, leaning down to put her shoes on at a normal pace, ignoring the fact that Lacy was practically bouncing around the room to find her hair brush.

"I can't go pity with my hair unbrushed, it always goes wild after not being burnished for a few hours" Lacy mumbled on to herself as she began to brush her hair as quickly as possible, causing Pansy to cringe at the ripping sounds that came from it.

Lacy suddenly through the brush onto her bed and grabbed her bag from her vanity, placing it into her shoulder before sending a smile to Pansy, who was just placing her jacket on.

"Alright, let's go!" Lacy cheers, and Pansy nods before they go running down the stairs quickly, Lacy giving her mum and uncle's cheek a kiss as she passed them sat in the kitchen. "No time to talk-late for Blaise cream, I mean, ice cream with Blaise!"

Pansy sent the adults a smile as she was dragged out of the house, instantly groaning about how fast Lacy was trying to move. "What's the worse that happened? He gets stuck with Draco and Theo?"

Lacy sent Pansy a pointed look as she listened to the last sentence, and Pansy immediately nodded in a silent agreement, continuing to be pulled along towards Diagon Alley.

Thankfully, Lacy and her mother lived only a few minutes away from London, so they only need to walk for around twenty minutes-much to Pansy's annoyance and to Lacy's excitement.

When they had arrived on the busy road, they wandered where Blaise would have even ran off to, given the fact that they were now and hour and a half late...

"Quidditch shop? It's where Draco and Theo would have wanted to go" Lacy suggested as she peered at the sight of a new broom on display, and Pansy hummed in agreement before they began to walk over to the shop together, Pansy opening the door for Lacy to go first.

"There you girls are!" Theo shouted at the sight of them, causing Draco and Blaise to cringe at his volume, Lacy suddenly felt cold.

She just realised that Draco and Pansy had broken off their two year relationship during the summer, and now she didn't know if it would be awkward or not.

"I got distracted" Lacy admitted sheepishly, it wasn't that uncommon for her to be late as she always had something's that got in the way.

"It's okay, we were going to go get ice cream next anyways" Theo waved the girl off, before he slapped her shoulder, causing her to yell at the sudden impact. She glared at him as he chuckled.

"Hands off her Theo" Pansy warned, stepping between Theo and Lacy protectively, but Lacy tugged on her hand to pull her away from the boy.

"Ice cream then?" Draco suddenly asked, cutting in on Theo and Pansy glaring at each other, and Lacy grinned from beside Blaise, who was watching the exchange silently.

"Would love some!"