= THE HUNT =

"IRISH WIN!" Lacy cheered loudly after she had taken a sip on her drink, the group of teenagers were celebrating the win of the Irish, dancing around in the boys room with wide smiles and light hearts

"You owe me ten galleons" Pansy countered when she pointed her finger at Theo, before she took another swig of her drink, watching as Lacy ran around in circles. She had definitely drank more than them.

"We are victorious!!" Lacy let out loudly, raising her arms up high as she did so, and she spins around gain only for Blaise to catch her arms and meet her eyes.

"You need to calm down" He instructed, his brown eyes watching her brown and blue ones, and she seemed to be lost as they watched each other—before she started to laugh out loudly for no reason, and he sighed.

"Did you hear that?" Draco asked, peering on his seat as he hears an explosion, and the others suddenly stopped.

"That doesn't sound like fireworks" Lacy responded into the silent tent, and she had seemingly sobered up.

"We need to get to safety" Theo announced to the room, quickly grabbing some of the things that they may need, Pansy ran forward and threw Sylvia her bag, before she put her own on.

Blaise and Lacy grabbed their own bags before there hands met each others again and they waited on their friends to finish, before Draco shouted. "Everyone out! Now!"

The group seemed to pour into chaos as they left the tent, Lacy clinging into Blaise as she caught sight of the figures who were burning everything down, there were painful screams that were filling the aid, and a shiver passed through her.

"Everyone fun to the woods, meet at the halfway point!" Theo shouted to the group, and they all split off into pairs, Theo with Draco, Sylvia with Pansy and Lacy with Blaise.

"Come on" Blaise encouraged himself and Lacy as they ran alongside together, holding on desperately as they tried to get out of the dangerous situation, the smoke and flames just seemed to grow closer and closer.

Lacy let out a scream when she was shoved accidents, and Blaise decided to pull her in front of him so he could see where she is, and they continued their run towards the Forrest. "They're after the muggles, aren't they?!"

"I think so" Blaise responded, as they reached the edge of the woods and kept running, their hands never leaving each other as they didn't dare to look back. "We need to find some kind of hidden place"

Lacy nodded in agreement, panting as she was out of breathe, she could tell my now thats she looked like a mess, their was hot streaks of tears down her face and her cheeks were definitely flushed from the mixture of running, flames and the cold and British air.

"We have to find the others" Lacy concluded as they began to slow down, noticing how they were around nobody anymore, and they could no longer hear the shouts. She spun around to Blaise, who still held onto her hand tightly, and she was thankful that he looked almost as bad as her, it made her feel less embarrassed.

Blaise stepped forward and brushed the tears from her cheeks with his thumb, before he pressed a kiss to her head. "Hey, we're okay, we just have to find the others now and then we're going to get out of here, okay?"

Lacy gulped, but nodded nonetheless. "I'm tired, my legs ache and, I-I'm scared"

Blaise sighed slight before he turned around and held his hands out, "come on"

She jumped on quickly and he began to walk the pair of them the 'halfway point' that Theo had described to them, Lacy rested her head on Blaise's shoulder as they walked and there was no other chatter between them, as they seemed to be thinking about what had just happened.