+ FOR YOU +

"Stay still!" Lacy grumbled to Brooklyn, who's wrist was wiggling around as she kept on cringing and letting out whimpers

"Stay still!" Lacy grumbled to Brooklyn, who's wrist was wiggling around as she kept on cringing and letting out whimpers. "It wouldn't bury if you would just let me heal it!" She snapped at the girl, who suddenly froze as she looked over and saw something else, making Lacy spin around herself only to see a figure walking in with Rosie Deaver in his arms.

There was a loud sob that filled the hall, Minerva McGonagall, who raced forward to help Fred carry the poor girl towards some help. Lacy left her post beside Brooklyn and ran towards the Professor and Prankster.

"Lay her down" Lacy let out in a panic, and they lowered Rosie down to a make-shift bed. And her hands instantly shot above Rosie's body as she willed them to glow, before she let her hands trial up and down silently. "Oh Merlin, Rosie..." Lacy let out sadly, leaning forward to the girl face and stopping her hands from growing as tears began to rise in her eyes. "It's...it's too late, she's... gone"

And then another sob raised from McGonagall as the woman lowered herself to brush Rosie's hair from her face gently, as if she was going to walk up any moment.

Lacy let out a cry of her own as she slowly raised to her feet, walking over to help others who needed her as she thought of her friend who had passed away. Sylvia walked over and gently hugged the girl quickly to try and comfort her. "Come over here, Pansy's got a pretty bad sprain on her knee"

Lacy nodded gently and the pair walked over to where their friend/girlfriend was sat down beside Theo, who was holding some tissue against a large gash he had on his arm. "Vulnera Sanentur" Lacy mumbled as she swished her wand around, Theo's cut slowly healing as she repeated it once again. "Pansy, it's not exactly a sprain but it does need to be forced back into place" She grimaces at her firmed, before she gestures for Sylvia to grab her hand quickly. "This is going to hurt" is all she says before she grips onto the leg and instantly forced it backwards, Pansy let's out a scream out of agony before she nods to them all.

"Let's not do that again" she says lowly, slumping against Sylvia, who kisses her head softly as she remains her hold on her hand.

"Have you seen Luna?" Theo asked Lacy, who nods tiredly in return.

"She's sat with Brooklyn, who's being a massive child gene though she's already been healed..."  Lacy trials off when she spits someone else appearing around the corner of the Great Hall, and her breathing stutters slightly as the others turn in that direction as well.

"I'll be going to Luna then" Theo simply says, kissing Lacy'a head as a good luck before he quickly walks over to talk to the platinum blonde that he's taken a like to.

"He's walking over here" Sylvia notes as they watch Blaise begin to walk towards them. "I'd move us, but Pansy is in pain" With that phrase said, she presses another kiss done to the girls head, this one more lingering.

"Lace" Blaise says in a small voice, unsure on what she feels about him, Lacy stands up from her seat with an uncertain expression on her face as she has no idea what side he is currently fighting for. "Not like I particularly like Potter, but I am fighting...for you" he admits, making Lacy smile up at him before she jumps forward and wraps her arms around his shoulders, him grabbing only her waist tightly as they hold on to each other in relief and reunion.